Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 08:34:53:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663410 Posts in 298874 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Time to Search Bedminster 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Time to Search Bedminster  (Read 17 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 10 15, 22, 08:38:33:AM » Reply

Trump's Bedminster-Bound Mystery Boxes Raise New Secret Document Suspicions

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-documents-mar-a-lago-bedminster_n_6348f2c5e4b03e8038d23c8a

Video shows file boxes being loaded onto a plane carrying Trump from Mar-a-Lago to his New Jersey golf club.

As many as nine boxes that Donald Trump’s aides hauled from his home in Florida this year to his New Jersey resort are raising new questions about the ex-president’s hoarding of secret government documents.

Video published May 9 by the Trump-friendly Daily Mail with an article about Trump decamping from Mar-a-Lago in the hot weather and settling in at Bedminster, New Jersey, for the summer shows aides loading boxes onto a private plane ferrying Trump. The cartons appear similar to those that FBI agents confiscated at Mar-a-Lago in August with a search warrant.

“Better check Bedminster,” former FBI official Peter Strozok tweeted last month as the video made the rounds on social media.

“On May 9, Trump gets on a private plane from Palm Beach to Bedminster. On video, several boxes are seen loaded onto the plane,” Strozok added.

Lock him up! 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 10 15, 22, 01:52:53:PM » Reply

Time to search Clinton’s home, Biden’s home, Obama’s home, Pelosi’s home.  At least those people have actually committed crimes.

But in this liberal biased DOJ, they only go after conservatives, even when they haven’t done anything wrong.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 10 15, 22, 02:02:35:PM » Reply

OH My GOD!      Trump gets his boxes from Walmart, just like me !!
No gold plating? No large "T" on the top of each box?   The cheap bastard, now I'm offended!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 10 15, 22, 02:10:51:PM » Reply

The thing is, nobody cares about persecuting Trump other than TDS leftists.  Americans don’t care.  They care about inflation, crime, illegal immigration, the economy.  They don’t care about January 6th.  They don’t care about global warming.  They don’t care about abortion.  But those are the only things the democrats want to talk about.  They can’t talk about the real issues affecting Americans, because their positions on the real issues are indefensible.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #4 on: 10 15, 22, 04:24:35:PM » Reply

Democrats politicize and corrupt everything they touch!

Republicans will have to work hard to fix the great bureaucracy!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Time to Search Bedminster
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About