Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 06:05:51:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660976 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Finally peace and quiet 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Finally peace and quiet  (Read 459 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 08 22, 10, 03:26:12:PM » Reply

The rumbling of A/C and Furnace off at least for a week... I can hear myself think... we need that sometimes... with all the other noises.... I think I hear gunshots last night... (maybe a 22)  went out to investigate and it must have been someone shooting at a raccoon or something... saw no one or thing....and that was good...

Our temps are in the 70s now and I'm happy as all get out of here... school starts for some this week... where did the summer go... oh... I guess most stayed inside like they had some sense with all the heat and humidity....

I tell you it was so hot I'd sweated just going to the car to get in... and yes my A/C goes out in the car but I'll get that fixed in a hurry just in case....just may need some more coolant... I don't know I'll check it this week....no hurry....thank goodness....

Found out how the bums next door were getting the glass over here... through some kind of pipe that blows strong... cameras missed it because camera are pointed in another direction...

Mental health is the issue and stress... I'm gathering...

I've been so nice to everyone in this neighborhood giving and caring... you need food... hey... I'm the one.. you need a ride... call me...someone to listen  to you... I have the time... I'll listen... and if your dog gets loose... come on by and we'll get the rascal...

at the same time... these bums are in dire straits... no water, no electric and soon no heat.... sure... I could give them water... I've given water to some who lost the use of their water...just come on by and get what you need to flush the toilet, take your meds, wash your face, and take a sponge bath or a wash up out of my spigot....need your grass cut?....I don't mind... that's what neighbors are for in a pinch....

But now these bums have given me problems since 30 days after I moved here... why?  I don't know them... never did anything to cause them a problem other then renovating this old house...they told me when I moved here "We don't built Youngstown up, we tear it down" 

oh! oh!  I moved next to mindlessness....seriously... and by all indications of their home... they were not lying...I could go on... but it's not worth the bother cause they won't be there much longer... I made a promise when they move I will buy that house cause I can't imagine anyone worse but hey!  it's Why-Town and anything is possible...ok...

All in all, I've met some wonderful people here in Youngstown for the most part...and I'm glad that they understand one bad apple won't spoil the whole bunch if you catch it in time...

Oh!  Good Evening! 

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Finally peace and quiet
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory