Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 19, 24, 06:57:44:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2650512 Posts in 297613 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: GeorgeSwibe
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Gun Free Zones in Tennessee--Now They need to Protect Patrons!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Gun Free Zones in Tennessee--Now They need to Protect Patrons!!  (Read 1043 times)
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« on: 07 04, 16, 04:50:39:PM » Reply

Gun Free Zones in Tennessee--Now They need to Protect Patrons!! 

I knew Beretta Gun Company had good reason to Leave MD and Move to TN.

Tennessee law now dictates that businesses wishing to create a "gun-free zone" will be held liable for the safety of concealed carry permit holders.
    The new law, SB 1736, dictates that should any concealed carry permit holder's safety be threatened after disarming themselves to enter their place of business, then the business will be held liable. The business will also be held liable if the permit holder incurs injury while "
retreating from the business to a vehicle–during an emergency–to retrieve the gun the business owner barred," according to Breitbart.

Below is a a
summary of SB 1736
:

Present law authorizes persons in control of property to post a notice that prohibits firearms on the premises.
This bill imposes a duty of care
on any person who posts their property to prohibit firearms whereby such person will be responsible for the safety of any handgun carry permit holder while the permit holder is on the posted premises and traversing any area to and from the premises and the location where the permit holder’s firearm is stored. The duty of care created by this bill will extend to the conduct of other invitees, trespassers, employees of the person or entity, vicious animals, wild animals, and defensible man-made and natural hazards.

The bill passed the state Senate 26 to 4 earlier in March and passed the House by a vote of 77 to 13 in April. The law went into effect on July 1.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/07/04/gun-free-zone-tennessee-business-liable-disarming-concealed-carry-holders

* 10411870_753088231379266_649234189542964663_n.jpg (27.54 KB, 500x350 - viewed 136 times.)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 07 04, 16, 04:54:01:PM » Reply

Good for them!

I suspect more states will follow their lead!
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 07 04, 16, 04:57:38:PM » Reply

are you gun nuts pushing for that same rule at the Republican National Convention HK?
Baretta19

« Reply #3 on: 07 04, 16, 05:00:20:PM » Reply

The only person responsible for protecting me is me, "gun free zone" is not part of my vocabulary, but If I were to enter and establishment in TN I'll be sure to ask the owner to provide PROOF he is qualified and is providing protection, Frankly if he isn't searching EVERYONE at the door then he's not doing his job as dictated by the law
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 07 04, 16, 05:02:41:PM » Reply

Wvit, the Republican convention is already in compliance with the Tennessee law!

I am surprised you failed to recognize that obvious fact!
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #5 on: 07 04, 16, 05:03:02:PM » Reply

No Kidding--Since when do criminals obey the laws!>Huh? Like Only when they want to ...My Old bar in town has a NO weapons sign on the door CCW Or otherwise --Just how the hell does He know that some criminal Just laughs at his sign and walks in !

are you gun nuts pushing for that same rule at the Republican National Convention HK?

You Have been told before --The RNC IS NOT A GUN FREE ZONE==We have the best guns Money can Hire to protect us --The UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE== !  Ok!! That way we dont have to bother with our own guns !!!

darkflower

« Reply #6 on: 07 04, 16, 05:33:39:PM » Reply

So establishments wishing to not allow guns now also need to not allow ccw holders on the premises either, unless they sign a waiver of the duty of care. Easy peasy. If you have a permit, you have to take your business elsewhere, no permit holders allowed.
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 07 04, 16, 05:39:01:PM » Reply

so now you trust the government to protect you HK?
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 07 04, 16, 05:42:57:PM » Reply

so now you trust the government to protect you HK?
Where did he say that?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Gun Free Zones in Tennessee--Now They need to Protect Patrons!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory