Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 10:43:34:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653718 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Text Jokes go here  |  Topic: Have You Ever Danced? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Have You Ever Danced?  (Read 1226 times)
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« on: 08 12, 10, 11:03:42:AM » Reply

An old prospector shuffled into town leading an old tired mule.

The old man headed straight for the only saloon to clear his parchedthroat.  He walked up and tied his old mule to the hitch rail. As he stoodthere, brushing some of the dust from his face and clothes, a young gunslingerstepped out of the saloon with a gun in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in theother.

The young gunslinger looked at the old man and laughed, saying, "Hey oldman, have you ever danced?" The old man looked up at the gunslinger andsaid, "No, I never did dance... never really wanted to."

A crowd had gathered as the gunslinger grinned and said, "Well, you oldfool, you're gonna dance now," and started shooting at the old man'sfeet.  The old prospector --not wanting to get a toe blown off-- startedhopping around like a flea on a hot skillet. Everybody was laughing, fit to betied. When his last bullet had been fired, the young gunslinger, stilllaughing, holstered his gun and turned around to go back into the saloon. Theold man turned to his pack mule, pulled out a double-barreled shotgun, andcocked both hammers. The loud clicks carried clearly through the desert air.

The crowd stopped laughing immediately. The young gunslinger heard thesounds too, and he turned around very slowly. The silence was almost deafening.

The crowd watched as the young gunman stared at the old timer and the largegaping holes of those twin barrels. The barrels of the shotgun never wavered inthe old man's hands, as he quietly said, "Son, have you ever licked amule's ass?"

The gunslinger swallowed hard and said, "No, sir..... but... I'vealways wanted to."

There are lessons here: -Never be arrogant. -Don't waste ammunition.-Whiskey makes you think you're smarter than you are. -Always, always make sureyou know who has the power. -Don't mess with old men, they didn't get old bybeing stupid. I just love a story with a happy ending, don't you?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Text Jokes go here  |  Topic: Have You Ever Danced?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory