Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 10:00:14:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660495 Posts in 298594 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: survived this 4th... whew! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: survived this 4th... whew!  (Read 122 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 07 05, 15, 03:47:21:PM » Reply

matter of fact there was very little fireworks... here... why cause most folks here don't want to waste money on that when their water and electric and gas is off...

thank God!

I only saw just a few fireworks around here...

but that's that to say the real fireworks won't occur later... I say why are they wasting bullets?Huh?

Maybe because they know that there's a system that tells where the bullets came from now... thank goodness for technology...huh?
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 07 05, 15, 05:01:01:PM » Reply

It went on here until midnight and finally it stopped.  The booms were so loud and I noticed that the tents that were set up last week to sell fireworks were advertising TNT in large letters.

Our dog was ok until about 10 pm when they all get back from the firework displays and then start their own.  I had already given her half a pill that the vet had prescribed for sedation.  At the first boom she ran terrified through the house trying to get under furniture.  It was time for a whole pill and I stuck it in some cheese but she wasn't about to take it like she normally would, she was so scared.  I had to force it down her.  I got another one of her beds and put it down along my side of the bed.  She has a doggie sofa bed on the other side of our bedroom but it was away on the wall so I knew she wouldn't go back there.  She wanted to be close.  I then got two very large pieces of cotton and put them in her ears.  I hadn't done that before and it worked because it must have stifled the noise.  As soon as the other pill kicked in she started to relax and sleep down by my side.  We just watched TV and I read my book until the noise finally stopped at midnight.  I'm sure they haven't run out of fireworks yet and it will be the same tonight.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 07 06, 15, 12:10:36:AM » Reply

just read the Chicago News... and the 4th was deadly... but it's like any other day there...

a lot of people died... but it won't get the same play Boston Marathon did... why? 

Chicago has become a war zone for sure....
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 07 06, 15, 04:54:37:AM » Reply

Why? Because it does not help their cause...Chicago being an anti gun place. They already have gun laws there and it is not working. Sad...so many teens and children will keep on dying there.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: survived this 4th... whew!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory