Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 08:05:31:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662542 Posts in 298795 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: taking meds at night 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: taking meds at night  (Read 116 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 05 13, 15, 09:02:00:AM » Reply

seems to work better for some reason...

waking up to start your day with meds and having to wait for them to kick in is something...

so I figured getting an early start by taking meds at night... and by golly it works...

I get up ready to tackle the day faster and better...or kinda normal...

I think the aleve pm is working at it's best... and also vitamins and you get a better nights sleep too...

anybody else have this experience.... just asking...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 05 13, 15, 12:56:28:PM » Reply

If I have anything like a headache or pain in my knees I do take an Advil PM or an Aleve PM and I do get a good night's sleep but I only take this occasionally.  Or, if I have a really hard time getting to sleep and I can't shut my mind off because of something stressful.  My daughter had a bad fall last week from the top of a ladder where she was trying to shoot pictures of a hummingbird's nest.  She crashed down on to her patio hitting wrought iron furniture as she went down.  She cracked a rib, crushed a bone in her foot and is all bruised and banged up.  I tried to get a flight down but it was Mother's Day and Graduation and everything was so booked up.  I couldn't sleep properly for a few days but now she is doing so much better with a boot on her foot and she's got some help too, so she wants me to wait until July when she's having a special occasion at the house.   I am still shocked over it and that she would do something so risky.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 05 13, 15, 02:50:59:PM » Reply

OMG...I hope she's okay, emily.
emilyB
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 05 13, 15, 05:26:04:PM » Reply

She's fine thank you sun, but she did have to give up some lucrative jobs.  She is a professional photographer and had a nice editorial job for a college this week as well as a wedding this Saturday.  She was banking on the money because her son, our grandson, is trying to raise the money to go to Peru this summer with the college and he leaves on May 23rd.  We have all pitched in but the goal hasn't quite been reached yet.  She is doing alright but the first few days were rough.  Luckily our son-in-law is his own boss and can spend time with her.  I was horrified to see the pictures of her bruises.  She is actually very lucky because the bang on the head could have had dire results.

It was ultimately decided that I didn't need to go down there at such short notice and to go as planned when our grandson comes back from Peru as they are having a big party for everyone who gave to the fund.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 05 13, 15, 09:24:15:PM » Reply

my goodness Emily... that's awful...

hope she gets well soon and heals from all of that fast...something we don't need in our lives... pain...
emilyB
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 05 13, 15, 10:22:31:PM » Reply

Thanks.  She is really banged up but it could have been a lot worse.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: taking meds at night
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory