Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 04:14:17:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663253 Posts in 298858 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Motivation... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Motivation...  (Read 598 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 01 25, 15, 12:24:07:PM » Reply

Sunday mornings are normally reserved for lazy tv watching, a big breakfast and then a walk through little antique shops, but today...........the weather says we need to get outside and work in the yard.  It's supposed to be about 60 degrees today and it's beautifully sunny outside.  So, I think it's going to be breakfast and out the back door to the garden shed to grab tools.

I did promise Ozzie a trip to the pet store to get his groceries, but I can do that this afternoon.

Have a good day...we'll take this one before the inevitable return to dreary, rainy and cold days...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 01 25, 15, 02:39:23:PM » Reply

I would love to have 60 degrees!! We hit 50 but a cold breeze and by tomorrow  could have snow.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 01 25, 15, 03:01:01:PM » Reply

We are supposed to be 57 degrees today in the Willamette Valley but it hasn't got there yet and the fog is even thicker than when I first got up this morning.  What happened?  How can the weather forecast be so wrong!
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 01 25, 15, 04:12:47:PM » Reply

help me Lord...

it's 28 at this posting and it's afternoon the warmest part of the day...... they promised snow...

but no...

hasn't made it yet...

maybe tonight... I'll be up for sure...

this I know...for sure....

found out bigum needs to be retrained to do his business earlier....

all one can do here is brace for it...it won't be long before spring arrives..... I look at the calendar every hour on the hours  almost to see how much time we have left before then.......lol...

no seriously... it will be ok...

I noticed I have my first fever blister on my lip.... I'm in shock... maybe stress no doubt...I saw something online that addresses the issue...

I'll have to check that out but may have to wear a mask to hide it while getting the meds for it...

like I said... it's always something... but the joy is......

I can't think.... 

lol
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 01 25, 15, 08:03:16:PM » Reply

5 hours working in the yard...and didn't even make it out of the backyard, save for my planter garden and cleaning all the cat poop out of my porch garden...dang cats !

Tomorrow I might have an hour or two in the morning, if it's still mild.  Then the rains start up again.  But the weather prognosticator says next weekend might shape up for some more sunshine...there's hope yet!

We still have all the trees in the front yard to trim and 3 large gardens to clean...or should I say, I do...hubby spent his afternoon talking mustangs with a car guy...
dondc

« Reply #5 on: 01 27, 15, 01:46:23:AM » Reply

Anacortes today was low sixties and blue sky;  I walked about four miles.  Started getting foggy about 4 pm.
This is the way I like snow the best.  The foothills would normally be dusted with, this time of year.  Rain has been warm..
I didn't see that eagle until I put the photo on my computer.  Mt. Baker is white year around, and about fifty miles away. 

* P1260069.JPG (2961.05 KB, 4288x3216 - viewed 35 times.)
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 01 27, 15, 02:29:06:AM » Reply

I love Anacortes.  I would love to live there and have regularly scanned the realty ads for property there...

We can see Baker from our son's bedroom on the 2nd floor of the house...and my husband claims the view of the mountain from the roof is spectacular, LOL
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 01 27, 15, 05:08:56:AM » Reply

Beautiful view!
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 01 27, 15, 07:04:02:AM » Reply

oh my goodness.... donc.... nice...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #9 on: 01 27, 15, 01:38:23:PM » Reply

It looks lovely don and to think you didn't know you were photographing the eagle, LOL.   It seems strange to me that it's so warm up there - you must be in some sort of banana belt, like they are down in Brookings, OR.   It was supposed to be close to 60 degrees yesterday but it never made it and it was very here.
dondc

« Reply #10 on: 01 27, 15, 01:46:23:PM » Reply

I love living in Anacortes too.  This shot was taken less than a mile from my house, but there is a ridge between my house and there so we can't see Baker.  Donna who grew up in Tacoma with a view of Rainer, wants to move some where where there is more sunshine.  I don't mind the rain and clouds.  (We get less of rain in Anacortes than you do.  We in the rain shadow.  We are a little warmer in winter than the main land, and it has never been above 75 in the 13 years I've lived here) 
Lots of house building going on in Anacortes now, so I guess lots of people agree with us.  The population is getting older.  Only about three families in our neighborhood not retired, with children.  The two of them are Navy officers from Whibley Air Station. 

This is a shot without the telephoto.

* P1260068.JPG (2917.89 KB, 4288x3216 - viewed 33 times.)
dondc

« Reply #11 on: 01 27, 15, 01:50:15:PM » Reply

I saw him later when I noticed there was a seabird on every piling.  There was a heron near him but the heron was frozen very still.  Eagles are their only enemies.  I took this shot after the other two.

* P1260076.JPG (2995.89 KB, 4288x3216 - viewed 32 times.)
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Motivation...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory