Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 10:37:53:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660922 Posts in 298643 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: it's just snowing a little bit 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: it's just snowing a little bit  (Read 116 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 01 21, 15, 08:24:59:AM » Reply

hey... it's winter... but it's not extreme cold... just 28 at this posting...got a little sniffle... but it will pass...

burn... well... what can I say....it too will heal and pass...

but honestly... this kinda of weather is spring like here... seriously....one day it's snow... the next it's 85 degrees.... no easing into summer here... it's more like a bam....

and who can I thank for that...lol

still thinking about your basement Sunshine... wow... how do you do that... I wouldn't know how to start... maybe a round trip ticket here for you will do the trick so you can show me......lol but it's a real job... and would feel like paying you.... lol something I can afford right now...

I'd have to built those shelves but who would have thought it...

too late.... unless I can sell these cheap shelves on Craigslist or barter for the wood... I tell you.... where there's a will there's a way...

I'll have to go back and save that pic and show someone the idea of building shelves in my basement like that....maybe a carpenter... oh wait... I keep forgetting where I am...

goodness... I need to get out more... you think...
lol

anyway....

space heaters are off.... and I'm bracing for the bill to come... it should be a big one... but I can pay it in bits and pieces... learning from the folks that they can't turn you off until April....I should be paid up by then... so far I have a credit to the account... but that's over after this bill... oh well... you pay where you play...huh?

I think I will make a play day doing laundry.... what a game...I want my clothes line up and working...time be kind...

Oh!  Good Morning!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 01 21, 15, 12:32:05:PM » Reply

Luv...I had to pay someone to build  my shelves.  That's too big of a job for me to do and it took two guys to handle the plywood that big anyway.   I can do small shelves but nothing that massive. It cost about $1100.oo but it is about 27 feet long with both areas. But feel free to show the photos to someone if you plan to make shelves.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 01 21, 15, 11:38:03:PM » Reply

1100.00... I knew there was a catch... oh well my plastic shelves will have to work... I just wish I could have gotten them all the same size from the same company... I just get them in sets of 2 and put them wherever I can find a space for them... if I had them match it would look so nice... oh well...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: it's just snowing a little bit
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory