Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 02:26:57:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: didn't make it out the door today... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: didn't make it out the door today...  (Read 107 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 01 04, 15, 11:18:51:AM » Reply

it lovely and its raining but the temps are 52.....
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 01 04, 15, 11:47:12:AM » Reply

58...I don't think it will get to 67 like they say.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 01 04, 15, 11:55:26:AM » Reply

It's raining here as well and we're told we can expect very heavy rains tonight.  The mountains are supposed to get slammed in snow.

I have to go out to the mall today...which is not something I enjoy doing in the least, so I do it and get it over with quickly, like taking off a bandaid...LOL
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 01 04, 15, 02:00:10:PM » Reply

Up to 62.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 01 04, 15, 02:02:58:PM » Reply

It started raining here yesterday but the temp warmed up a little.  I went to the mall yesterday because I had Kohl's cash about to expire and also a Kohl's gift card.  I ended up spending more than I intended but I did take care of a couple of birthdays this month.  Then I got more Kohl's cash which expires on the 11th - should I be forced back there for another $10.00?   I know I'll end up spending more again, although they didn't have much that attracted me this time around.  Leftover Christmas stuff mostly.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 01 04, 15, 05:51:41:PM » Reply

that's the catch Emily...

I now take notes to the store when I have to shop... and only try to get the things on my list only...

I won't be buying anything this year... not even groceries...everything in the house must be gone or used up... now that gasoline is 1.99 and I have full tanks... gasoline is not going to be spent... even all the gas cans are filled...I do have a tune-up budgeted to spend... but it's going to be a lean year 2015... and I mean that... I'm really going to have enough now to get a nice place in Tennessee... anywhere...

I'm so close and so focused...

heating cost here have been low... and that's because I've have been paying more than the bill so that I could cushion the monthly charges... which is still over the top...but not like it was last year...

it is reported that the water bills here are going up... by another 1.00... yes I am outraged by that... using 20.00 worth of water monthly... 16.00 for trash collection and the rest for sewage...with a total of 72.00 a month.... you do the math... I say someone is ripping the people off here...

we live in cave like surrounding... people afraid to turn on a light cause if you don't pay... your lights go out...   and when that happens... there's a service charge of 45.00 to have it turned back on... what?

same with the heating...

cable is here is under a threat of being terminated cause of the net 10 telephone service... I can get the internet on it...and phone call... just won't have cable... if I had someone here that could record "The Walking Dead" for me... I wouldn't have cable... I in a way wish it would go off the air...then I know for sure... cable would be gone...

Anyway...

I think it has a lot to do with the neighborhood...ghetto.... not the ability to pay...it's a racket...

it's time...

don't want to spend another moment worrying about stupidity either...

I'm seeking and I will find...that's all I know for sure...

The words for 2015... "is save... and save some more..."
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #6 on: 01 04, 15, 08:00:14:PM » Reply

Shop Kohls online and look for as many additional promos as you can.  Last time I ordered, I got 6 men's ties and 4 towels, got free shipping, buy 1 get 1 for a dollar towels and the ties were buy 2 get one free...I used my Kohl's cash and reward points bonus and walked away paying less than $30 for everything...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: didn't make it out the door today...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory