Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:23:54:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653397 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Mark the calendar 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Mark the calendar  (Read 90 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 10 23, 13, 06:21:35:PM » Reply

it's going to snow here tonight... get ready Sun... it's coming your way....

disturbing... is the fact that some folks are going to have no heat... and won't get it until Nov some time... some law says if you pay some money you get it turned on for the winter months so they say...

So what do I do...go out and find them some wood to burn...why me... cause that's what I do... but after I found them some wood they were to freaking lazy to go and pick it up after the man that's giving it away says it's ok...making me look like a fool again... maybe I am...just maybe I am....

I'll stop officially now.... no more .... no more.... no more... I'll write it on my chalk board at each door where I leave and when I return....No more ....as a reminder of my spirit and usedi it as an aid to allow me to focus more on other things....seriously....

Maybe I'll make a sign and have it enlarge and posted at each door... that's better than a chalkboard....huh!

Haven't done much today... just played on the computer but I need to get the freak up and do something....

Crock pot has some delicious chicken noodle soup...had some dumplings and put in  the mix... could have done better without that... but the noodles were fantastic.... I tell you....

I hope this meal is not too fattening cause it's one I'm going to repeat a lot this season...easy to make... and easy to clean up afterward....Portions are hard when you just love some things...

I haven't even looked outside yet... it's been one of those days...Oh shoot!  I heard the mailman come at 930am and haven't gotten it yet....

later!

pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #1 on: 10 23, 13, 06:58:48:PM » Reply

This will perk u up luvy, from your neck of the woods TN loved through out.

The late Dr. J. Vernon Mc Gee. rip 1988, He used to preach a country church in Tennessee

His voice is so soothing, takes 5 years to take the bible bus - thru the bible.

This was the last day thru psalms, it's really good!  There's one everyday. All the chapters, whole book in 5 years.

hit play
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/thru-the-bible-with-j-vernon-mcgee/listen/psalms-144150-366774.html

this goodum too
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/thru-the-bible-with-j-vernon-mcgee/listen/ephesians-intro-366775.html

website bookmark, there everyday

http://www.ttb.org/listen.aspx?parentnavigationid=21777
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 10 24, 13, 05:38:55:AM » Reply

No snow allowed!!! It's 38 right now.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 10 24, 13, 12:24:13:PM » Reply

It's so foggy here I can't see the house next door!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Mark the calendar
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory