Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 09:10:42:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663266 Posts in 298862 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: QVC is on my crap list now 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: QVC is on my crap list now  (Read 733 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 06 18, 10, 09:59:58:AM » Reply

And the list is getting longer... could it be that because there are so many unemployed that the best workers were not there to do the job?  Something to think about...

I purchased a paint sprayer July 2009, and didn't use it until Jun 2010... well, it didn't work properly... returned it for an exchange...which they said they had...(lie)... so they had me waiting for 18 days thinking it's in the mail... ok

Didn't have the guts to call and tell me this...

I called them yesterday and they told me they no longer had the item and that I have a credit at QVC... well I told them, I had no plans of using them so send me a check... well they return the money the way you give it... on a Mastercard which I no longer have...didn't like their service charges so I got rid of it... They had better send me a check....or...

Time will tell, how QVC deals with this issue...

In the meantime, I have to get the house painted cause I don't admit I live here until it's finished... painter is doing a horrible job by the way... but...we're talk later about that...

I went to Lowes last night and got a paint sprayer that should do the job... we'll see. and I'm broke as heck now.. cause that darn thing cost me a pretty penney...wow!  if it doesn't work at least it's local and I'd get an exchange or a return instantly...

My rabbit has a friend... saw them last night...just sitting in my front yard looking crazy after they dug up half my tulip bulbs..but it's ok... next year that area will be perennial heaven, thanks to you all and your pics... I was doing it all wrong...annuals usually worked for me but when they don't oh dear...I must have flowers to keep myself sane around here...but I did notice that the neighbor across the street had decided to plant roses too... pink... what a wonderful thing... I love her...wow!  another one decided to hang a planter on her porch...and right where I can see it... I could cry...and everyone is showing me that it can happen it just takes one to improve... yes it does...and it can start with a rose bush...

They see me out there watering, digging, seeding and trying hard....but it's going to happen if it kills me...elephant weeds will not deter me... trust that...it's going to be ok...in the long run...

these are the last days of spring... and maybe by the 1st of July, when I have more money coming, I will find a really good sale on perennials... I love red and pink roses... if I could only have them surround me I'd be in heaven... and one day I will...

now I'm thinking about my red daylillies...  where are they...and I seem to have lost my strawberries too...

Oh!  Good Morning! 

mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #1 on: 06 18, 10, 10:09:02:AM » Reply

Good Morning. And the list is getting longer... could it be that because there are so many unemployed that the best workers were not there to do the job?  Something to think about...

I purchased a paint sprayer July 2009, and didn't use it until Jun 2010... well, it didn't work properly... returned it for an exchange...which they said they had...(lie)... so they had me waiting for 18 days thinking it's in the mail... ok

Didn't have the guts to call and tell me this...

I called them yesterday and they told me they no longer had the item and that I have a credit at QVC... well I told them, I had no plans of using them so send me a check... well they return the money the way you give it... on a Mastercard which I no longer have...didn't like their service charges so I got rid of it... They had better send me a check....or...

Time will tell, how QVC deals with this issue...

In the meantime, I have to get the house painted cause I don't admit I live here until it's finished... painter is doing a horrible job by the way... but...we're talk later about that...

I went to Lowes last night and got a paint sprayer that should do the job... we'll see. and I'm broke as heck now.. cause that darn thing cost me a pretty penney...wow!  if it doesn't work at least it's local and I'd get an exchange or a return instantly...

My rabbit has a friend... saw them last night...just sitting in my front yard looking crazy after they dug up half my tulip bulbs..but it's ok... next year that area will be perennial heaven, thanks to you all and your pics... I was doing it all wrong...annuals usually worked for me but when they don't oh dear...I must have flowers to keep myself sane around here...but I did notice that the neighbor across the street had decided to plant roses too... pink... what a wonderful thing... I love her...wow!  another one decided to hang a planter on her porch...and right where I can see it... I could cry...and everyone is showing me that it can happen it just takes one to improve... yes it does...and it can start with a rose bush...

They see me out there watering, digging, seeding and trying hard....but it's going to happen if it kills me...elephant weeds will not deter me... trust that...it's going to be ok...in the long run...

these are the last days of spring... and maybe by the 1st of July, when I have more money coming, I will find a really good sale on perennials... I love red and pink roses... if I could only have them surround me I'd be in heaven... and one day I will...

now I'm thinking about my red daylillies...  where are they...and I seem to have lost my strawberries too...
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 06 18, 10, 11:08:26:AM » Reply

Oh mud, why do you have to do something like that?  If you don't want to contribute, don't mock, please...

Luv, we have all the shopping channels on the tv, but we've got them blocked...my advice is to block them on your end and deal with people locally...especially on any item of significant price.

I know the frustrations of dealing with contractors, I do wish you luck...and remember, you planted a seed, in your talk about your dreams, sounds like you may be seeing a sprout? 

Keep smiling please, the world has much to offer and you, much to offer the world...

God Bless and peace out...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 06 18, 10, 01:17:17:PM » Reply

Keep smiling luv...and the world smiles back.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: QVC is on my crap list now
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory