Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 12:48:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660955 Posts in 298643 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: still ranting and raving over 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: still ranting and raving over  (Read 110 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 09 26, 13, 11:55:12:AM » Reply

my water bill... I called and told them to come and check...the meter again... after talking to clerk extensively.... about 1 hour... or so....

she told me I was being billed like it was 6 people in the house... what the Freak!....

HOW DO THEY DO THAT?

Meaning I want a recount.... don't forget cause I won't let you... Ohio folks can't count... check the elections over the years...

but boy does that kinda make me angry... we just go through life hoping and praying that every body is doing the right thing... no they are not...they have been charging me the highest rate for 6 people... mind you... does that make any sense at all... well does it....Huh?

My flowers have been neglected cause of my water bill here... I mean... I hate to water them anymore... something I loved to do before...my lawn is ok... cause we had a rainy season...

but....

oh well... I should be getting another call indirectly this morning to finish up the madness over this freaking water bill...

when I ask the morons around here they just say they just pay it... and is that the reason why the water company is over there always turning folks water off... duh?

(taking a deep breath) WHEW!

Not to mention my bank is sending me the checks for the water bill here at the house... now my next phone call will be to the freaking bank to see what gives on that accounting...

I keep saying I'm tired... and this is just the beginning of my day...

How's yours?

Oh!  Good Morning!

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 09 26, 13, 12:01:57:PM » Reply

Not to mention my bank is sending me the checks for the water bill here at the house... now my next phone call will be to the freaking bank to see what gives on that accounting...

I'm not sure I follow.  Your mail is being delivered to the bank ? 
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 26, 13, 12:42:53:PM » Reply

No my water bill payments are being sent to me at home... I have been sending it through my bank online like forever... and for some reason... whew!  New clerks or something...Now I have to go to the post office to get a stamp...like I want to make time to stand in another line for this reason.....ok...
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 09 26, 13, 02:18:42:PM » Reply

That's not your bank's fault.  Your water company sends the bills...if you're signed up for online bill pay, unless you also sign up for email notification through the company you're paying, you'll always get a paper bill in the mail.

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: still ranting and raving over
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory