Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 07:56:57:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663254 Posts in 298858 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Do I need a Valium? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Do I need a Valium?  (Read 170 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 07 16, 13, 11:24:10:AM » Reply

I think I spelled it right... but I'm not taking one for nothing...any way but I can ask...ok

I can't get over the anger and it's not good...I'm trying....

I got up early and started pulling out the weeds in the rose bed... and man was it a lot of them... so now I need to go and pull some more weeds out of somebody else's yard... I just want to rip somebody apart... whew!

I need to get over it... right?

Just when I'm trying to save money for the TN place... I can't even go shopping...which by the way calms my spirit... to and what's up with things I can't afford.... and I want to so I can catch that SOB scratching my van in progress... calling the police is a useless act around here trust that... so... pulling the weeds out of that brain would do it for me...

the idea that a coward lives next door is over the top....really....

ok... got it out...

Do I need a Valium?

Oh!  Good Morning!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 07 16, 13, 01:00:23:PM » Reply

There is a natural herbal supplement for valium.  It is called Valarian root and it makes you feel mellow.  I got it once for my husband because he went through a period of being very uptight during his medical crisis but he only took a few of them and then got over it.  I think it would be less harmful than the actual drug.  You might want to google it.

Try and put your energies towards getting out of there and finding some peace elsewhere.  It will keep you occupied when you have a goal.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 07 17, 13, 11:22:06:AM » Reply

No, you don't need a valium, you need a change of scenery.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 07 17, 13, 04:19:27:PM » Reply

This I know Takn... and working on it... with time I know this too shall pass... I told my other neighbor of my plans to purchase a house in Memphis... and he was speechless... but do I care... well do I?   

No way...

I told him all I need is my DD214, insurance papers and a few other items...and everything else can be burnt up in the fire they cause and I'll still stand and be fine...

The ignorance of the folks here is overwhelming... only to be described as Hell...

I went out this afternoon and saw and gas/electric/water folks ready to turn off my neighbors stuff again... I helped before but not anymore.....I will be a helping hand but Jesus saves... maybe he will help her lower her standards of life and not live beyond her means..

cable/electric/telephone are a luxury... but today they have ways to pay as you go telephones... use them...

I have one for just in case...also have an abundance of flashlights and candle...just in case....

gas... working on the fireplace not for show for heat... just in case... these are the times we're in folks...

and all can't keep up with the Jones anymore... not now...

Growing fruits and vegetable are a consideration but not around this place... too nasty for my taste... trust that...the thought of swallowing a rat turd is overwhelming...

so you over stock when you can and the reasons I can give care packages when someone is in need....watching the expiration dates as I give....

I guess I will be doing that until the end of time...

but...

I do need a  real change of scenery cause this one can make you really sick inside... I shouldn't be feeling this bad about anything...shouldn't be angry at nothing...

Hell!

I'm retired and I should be going out doing the things I had planned when I retired.... so I went out and purchased a tent and a sleeping bed you can load up in the van and place my fishing poles in the water and catch my supper like I wanted to do... living so close to Lake Erie...

I should be enjoying my best life... not worrying about the demons that come around and kill your grass and flowers with gasoline...because they are feeling bad within....

some young ladies were waling down the street while I was tolling my bag of grass to the curb... we spoke and one said...your house if beautiful....and asked if I needed help with that bag of grass... of course I said no... I got this...

but what they said was worth all the money in Fort Knots to me... they saw effort...and I thank Sunshine for all the bee balms that really outshines to a great degree here... you can't help but notice...

The rose of Sharon are starting to bloom.. and the pink/purple hydrangea are bursting out big time...ok...I don't live in a palace but a monster of a house....

This house is so old and just needed a lot to TLC when I purchased it...

And it did make an impact on the whole block...less crack head actions...

it was a horror story when I first moved... glass and paper, trash all over the place...

Fear beyond words... but since I moved I've even see a difference... yes...some folks have been inspired... flower boxed made, flowers pots, grass cut in patterns...communication between neighbors like I didn't see at first... and yes... I talked to all of them... but not now though... I'm sick of the ignorant ones...they can stay in Hell if they want.... their choice...

but the jealousy here is still overwhelming... how dare someone burn someone else's house down... although the one that burnt down beside me was a blessing... I'm not mad... but it's what happens here so offend... evil... I mean...

The lot beside me is so not wanted....I did what I could and it was a waste of my time and money... a parking lot... I know there a  law against it.... just don't want to spend the time or bother.... I am retired...ok

They don't come out and watch me watch my dogs take a crap lately... the things you have to do... but I put them on full blast...  ok...something they needed and something I needed... now I know where I can go and get a good saltl less meal with my favorite desert... strawberry short cake... who knew... I mean I may be headed that way after this post...seriously....

Buying another home is a risk... I'm willing to take... but I tell you the insurance on this one will be over the top...meaning no more dollar store stuff...any matter...I'm good to go...it's just a matter of time...

Am I packing... kinda sorta...tent/sleeping  bed/fishing poles are set...lol...

Laptop and dd214 are packed together... so... it's a start...ok...

later...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Do I need a Valium?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory