Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 04:43:13:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: It's hot 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: It's hot  (Read 133 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 07 15, 13, 06:39:16:AM » Reply

and very humid...got to go out and cut the lawn this morning... I tell you... that ice vest would come in handy but didn't get one and by the time it arrives it will be winter like weather...so..........

sorry guys the anger runs deep inside....

Oh I'm watching a house in TN.... it is in the pending stages but I'm hoping that it still waits for me... just a little time and bam... but just in case... the list is growing for others... and there are some really nice cheap houses... my goals are still intact... no neighbors not close....

The people here in Y-town are just hopeless...

you can't be a 50/60 year old living with your parents still and expect too be grown... that way of life does not enable you to do it that way... curfews at 50/60 unheard of...

My last will and testament seriously will be to have this house here bulldozed down after all of it's contents are removed by the Veteran Resale place... within 24 hours of my death....Prepaid mine you..... I do believe that these folks wait on you to move or die to see what they can get of yours.... garbage and all...... waiting and spending all their time non achieving... ok..,.

I do not want anybody I know to come here and live... I wish it on no one....

The spirit is weak here...and so sad....

ok... enough of my madness...

dogs are getting a bath today... got a big tub for outside to do it in... a dogs life must be wonderful... having everybody they know pamper them... feed them... brush them....bathe them... walk them... and make their beds for them... yeah... they have beds...and mostly clean up their mess after they take a dump....

tell me... how did I get myself in this mess...

I can tell...I love dogs....ok

enough of my madness this morning... I'm just a little too upset at these thoughts...but as I know for sure... this too shall pass...

Oh!  Good Morning!

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 07 15, 13, 11:17:58:AM » Reply

Sitting here having some tea and waiting for the black top guy to seal my driveway..what an awful job to have this time of year in 90+degrees.

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 07 15, 13, 04:12:30:PM » Reply

Poor guys..it got to 102 while they were  out there on my driveway with no shade on it.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 07 15, 13, 06:17:41:PM » Reply

It's so hot and humid here and yesterday we decided to remove the ivy at the back of our garden shed and all along the fence as it had grown out of control.  The job is still continuing today and so far we have dumped 10 green cans of garden cuttings behind the workshop but have regained quite a bit of land as it had spread out along the ground.  Only problem is that the ivy had grown upwards all along the fence for about 18 feet and the top part of it all fell in our neighbor's yard and the fence is now exposed and the ivy has rotted and broken some of the fence planks.  Further problem is that it is our neighbor's fence, so my husband went over and told them he was so sorry as the ivy that has dropped into their yard will have to be cleaned up and he said he would repair the fence too.  On our side the roots of the ivy are like those of small trees and it is going to take Hercules to get them out.  There are the UG sprinklers that we discovered running under this mess too.  It has become a much bigger job than we had contemplated and we kind of wish we hadn't started it, but it will look so much better when it is all done and there will be no more ivy strangling the blueberry bushes.   It had so much dust in it too that we were sneezing for hours and finally had to take a Claritin each.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 07 15, 13, 06:52:51:PM » Reply

had morning glory vines growing in between my fence... I have them contained in a planter cause they are buck wild if you don't here... so every time I cut the grass I pull the vines from the back fence that are growing from the other side where they have the shed that fell... no major problem yet... but if it becomes major... will be killing everything 12 inches from the back fence and make another wonderful neighbor... another thing... I don't want trees growing from someone else's yard over here... so I will be trimming like a maniac the tree has those helicopter things all over the place...and since they are growing into the electric wires... I'm calling the electric company and tell them to cut those weeds down and out... and if that don't work... I'm going to do the power nail thing and kill them all period...

no one cleans up around here but me... and I did say I was tired...

it's been too hot to do any major work here...so taking it easy till you can is all I can do...

I can't believe all the roses are burnt up...everywhere not just in my yard... bad season for roses... I guess... anybody else...just curious...

need to put Freon in the van so will do that tonight or early morning...just glad the dogs aren't suffering...

Haven't watch TV in a week...don't know what is happening anywhere... are we still Americans?  lol

That question should have gone to the other board...lol... but you know me lazy as all get out of here....

in which I'm going to do...

Later....
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: It's hot
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA