Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:47:46:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653539 Posts in 297934 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: raining in the east 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: raining in the east  (Read 100 times)
sunshine
Contributor

« on: 07 01, 13, 11:47:02:AM » Reply

I have baby blue birds in the house with the heart. They are chirping away right now.

I planted or should I say, replanted all these ground covers from the back  yard to here...living mulch . That should keep some of the run off away from the path.

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 07 01, 13, 11:52:55:AM » Reply

Our heat wave has begun.  It was 90 yesterday (we were at the Mariners game and had a shady spot the entire game, so it didn't bother us), and today it's expected to be 95...it's already at least 75 outside (8:50 am) and we're not expecting rain for at least 2 weeks.  Trying to get a couple of loads of laundry done early and working on my container garden...I'm about 90% finished...then my husband wants me to yank a potintella out that isn't producing and replace it with some kind of purple grasses he found at the store...that will have to wait for another day...going to try to get my Joseph's coat into the ground as well...we'll see how much of the hot I can take.  I usually wilt pretty quickly and I'm already tired since Ozzie and I took our walk for 30 minutes already this morning...

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 07 01, 13, 11:57:59:AM » Reply

I so want birdhouses and regular feeders, but my husband says NO WAY...it attracts too much vermin...I had plans to turn replace some of the finials on our fence w/ birdhouses, but he still said no...

At least he loves the hummingbirds as much as I do...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 07 01, 13, 06:04:16:PM » Reply

What's wrong with these guys?  I would like birdhouses everywhere but they got banned because...........(and this is a good one)......."you are just encouraging all these birds to fly over the motorhome and crap on the roof - then I have to go up there and clean it all off".   So far the birdseed feeder out on the deck has not been banned, but we are getting estimates for a new deck so I am expecting a lot of changes when it actually happens!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 07 01, 13, 06:23:25:PM » Reply

I have houses everywhere...no rodents destroying anything other than the deer but they want my flowers.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 07 01, 13, 07:20:18:PM » Reply

Well it stopped raining for a moment and I might be able to go out and cut the lawn... a real chore when it's damp... but if I don't I may not be able again for a week or so... so chores never stop ending... lots of bug spray for the bugs that the rain brings and... procrastinating and it will be dark in an hours...

later...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 07 02, 13, 04:56:59:PM » Reply

It stopped long enough around noon for me cut the lawn too and raining again...they said the first rain free day will be Sat. I have a truck load of gravel waiting for the rain to slow down.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #7 on: 07 02, 13, 08:06:35:PM » Reply

I have houses everywhere...
Sun-TheTrump-Sunshine[Very Nice], Look at that BIG beauty you posted! On your IMac? Oooooh's @ the sunflower and blue shiny bobble....& those baby birds keeping their parents busy.'-)
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 07 03, 13, 05:15:34:AM » Reply

pacifica...I have no idea why that photo posted bigger than the other...it did it  on it's own or it was already resized when I posted.  It's a mystery to me.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: raining in the east
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory