Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:30:05:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653362 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: muggy and sticky but 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: muggy and sticky but  (Read 97 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 06 28, 13, 12:01:26:PM » Reply

workable I guess... temps really aren't that hot 74 but the humidity is over the top... lawns are still wet and can't do anything with that but just stare... with the forecast the way they say.... we may not be cutting the grass until the 4th of July around here... but as soon as we can... the mowers will be up and running...

they finally came and got the bulldozed house garbage across the street but left mattresses on the abandon house next to it... and a man just bought that abandon house in hope of renovating and selling.... it was striped also...I say good luck

Talking about stripping houses... when I go to TN for the winter months... I have a surveillance system that if you approach this property you would have called the police on yourself... my message to the police will go like this.."I LUVTIMES JUST SHOT A SOB AT _________ COME QUICK CAUSE I AM GOING TO CONTINUE  SHOOTING  UNTIL YOU GET HERE...(GUNSHOT)

You and I know it will be surveillance shots... right?

But making it a priority call they may make it before that someone leaves the property...

All mail will be stopped... all Jehovah Witnesses will be informed and everyone that just pops that don't call first... that is why I insist that you call me before you come...

Now my surveillance system will automatically call me... if I do not answer my phone... then the police will come...or should.... if I pick up the phone the alarm will reset automatically...

cute! 

I thought it was...

Back up is home insurance...

I'm going... alright!

I also have a phone that I can program anywhere I am in the country if it goes down in a storm or natural event...

So that's the name of my game...

Oh!  Good Afternoon!
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 06 28, 13, 12:31:47:PM » Reply

not the subject but I'm getting use to the tablet... it's so much fun...you can take it everywhere around the house... but you have to be around WIFI and someone that left it open for all...

haven't tried music on it yet... I don't think it's loud enough to hear so that's a bummer... but I love to have it around just to check how hot it is or not outside... and yet I have a thermometer outside but it's been dropped so many times .... it's going on my list next time I go to KMART...it gives the folks around here who have to go out in the weather a sense of how hot or cold it is all year around... for me... it tells how long the dogs can go out and stay...but they tell me when they want to come in or out...with the automatic door bells that rings when they come to the door...

it's a good thing... I square...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 06 28, 13, 02:14:02:PM » Reply

We are in for a heatwave here for the next 5-6 days.  I have to drive a lady to an orthopedic clinic in town today - supposedly an 11 am appointment.  However I got a frantic call this morning that she had got it wrong and it was 3 pm and to be there 15 minutes early for Xrays.   Now it will be in the heat of the day and horrible traffic.  Oh well - I am deprogrammed!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 06 28, 13, 02:21:20:PM » Reply

That is some fancy surveillance system you have planned, Luv. 

We have the house wired with a security system and if we forget and come in the door without deactivating it then a big alarm goes off.  The trouble is that my husband constantly forgets if we are both out and he comes in first through the garage side door and then turns around and goes back to his workshop. without coming into the house - the neighbors are getting used to the sound and don't react!!  We will only hook it up to a company if we are going to be gone for a number of months.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 06 28, 13, 02:49:28:PM » Reply

Severe storm knocking at my door right now....hope it contains more rain to see if my drain  project works.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #5 on: 06 30, 13, 12:25:36:PM » Reply

We got up this morning about 6:30 and it was already 70 degrees...didn't cool down much over night.  Today (Sunday), it's supposed to be about 90 degrees.  We had to get the watering done and change the bird feeders before it got too hot.  We're headed to Seattle today for a Mariners game and keep hoping the seats we got are under the canopy...otherwise it's going to be a hot, muggy sunburn day...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: muggy and sticky but
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory