Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 05:08:53:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660561 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Whoa, it is bad outside... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Whoa, it is bad outside...  (Read 1363 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 06 09, 10, 11:55:09:PM » Reply

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/95992734.html

Funny thing is, I didn't even know it was raining until I walked into another area of the factory and discovered the roof leaking...

Crazy weather outside...and it's gotten so muggy here all of a sudden...but the temp is hovering around 50 degrees...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 06 10, 10, 09:42:18:AM » Reply

it's been raining a lot everywhere lately... extremes all over... either too much rain or drought... no gray areas...my yard is a muddy mess...the sippage of water in the basement is drying up with the help and aid of dehumidfiers and fans... thank goodness for them...huh?

I'm going to try and be thankful for everything today... no earthquakes, no tornados in my neck of the woods, but certainly in Ohio... where we lost a few...sometimes I think when only a few have died in some natural events are marked... I don't know.. but it's kinda strange where only a few go and not everyone...

like a tornado will hit a whole community and leave one house standing untouched... same with fire....

we never know when our time is up...do we?  it comes like a thief in the night...and no matter what precautions we take... when death comes for you... you go...

ok... where did that come from?

nannat6

« Reply #2 on: 06 10, 10, 10:13:27:AM » Reply

Ewwww, that looked nasty.............had a good rain last night but nothing severe.......actually had thunder and some lightening.............we needed the rain........seems all the rain in the area around us got rain but went around our little hill up here and we missed out.......
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 06 10, 10, 12:37:22:PM » Reply

YIKES!!   It's so peaceful here in VA.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 06 10, 10, 08:00:07:PM » Reply

That looks so pretty sunshine.  Are those bark chips you have down?  Everyone in my neighborhood is into bark dust around all the shrubs and flower beds.

It rained here today so hard that it was bouncing off the deck but finally we are going to switch to a sunny weekend up in the eighties - that's if the weather forecasters are right.  We have a low spot in one part of our garden and I now have my own little lake!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #5 on: 06 10, 10, 08:27:55:PM » Reply

Hi emily, yes, the west coast is threatening sun all weekend...woo hoo !

We had so much flooding it was scary...my husband said he had taken the older boy's hot rod out for a spin after resetting the carburetor and had to sit out in the car for nearly 15 minutes it was coming down so hard he was worried about lightning strikes...

We've been setting some records with the rain and low temps...I am soooooooo ready for some nice weather.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #6 on: 06 10, 10, 10:36:41:PM » Reply

Hi takn - my husband was also on the highway going into town when the cloudburst hit and he said he couldn't see a thing it was coming down so fast.  I am sooooooo ready for the sunny weather.
n1te-stalker
Honored Member

never look back you're past may be catching up

« Reply #7 on: 06 10, 10, 11:19:38:PM » Reply

Feel sorry for you guys in the West, back here in southeastern Pa. we had nice weather as usual we hardly ever have extreme weather here that's what I like about it here in the Delaware Valley, but we did get hit pretty good this year with snow 80 ins. the most in the history books for here but the weathers fine now, this is where I was born and grew up here went to other places but always came back, and  guess I'll die there
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Whoa, it is bad outside...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory