Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:06:17:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660539 Posts in 298598 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: The heat is on... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The heat is on...  (Read 1039 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 06 09, 10, 10:40:16:AM » Reply

No, literally...!

It's freakin' June 9 and we are still running heat in the house!  It's raining again...that makes something like 15 days straight!  OOOOOOOOH this is sooooooooooooooooooo depressing !!!

I want to play in my gardens and go sit outside on the porch...watch the little ones run through the yards...this is so unfair !!!

nannat6

« Reply #1 on: 06 09, 10, 10:42:42:AM » Reply

Could be like it is here and in the 90s and too hot and stuffy to be outside.............LOL
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 06 09, 10, 11:57:40:AM » Reply

Wow!  and takn... I thought it was bad here.... it's raining today... and may all day and night but the next 5 days is forecasted no rain...I understand your frustration considering that we had a long and hard winter last.... but just think, it's still spring and the dog days of summer is upon us all...yikes!

I know I talk about my elephant weeds but they have taken over the flowerbed... the more I pull and yank... the next day... move come up... I'm rebedding everything over there... and maybe give that part of the yard a real break... like planting grass over there.... it's horrible...

I have a spot in the front that never gets rain... so on rainy days like this I have to get the watering can out and water...I'm thinking maybe too close and not far enough into the rain... another job... but that's for next years list...

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 06 09, 10, 03:27:28:PM » Reply

It was 58 this morning in VA and there's bo way even if it was 38, that I would turn the heat back on. I do have the AC off this week and lovin it.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 06 09, 10, 11:34:29:PM » Reply

It was not just rainy and cold here today it was windy too.  The rose bushes all have big buds that won't open because they are so soggy and wet and they just drop off!   I put on a sweat shirt and tried not to feel cold as I won't turn the heat on but the weekend is supposed to be up in the 80's.   Can't wait!   
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: The heat is on...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory