Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 03:42:29:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660560 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: First day lily blooms 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: First day lily blooms  (Read 116 times)
sunshine
Contributor

« on: 06 06, 13, 05:24:45:PM » Reply

luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 06 06, 13, 07:08:06:PM » Reply

I won't see one of those until late July... I'm so jealous... you have the most perfect weather for gardening probably in America...I think S. Carolina is the best...

You don't get the extreme any kinda weather... we get extreme cold, extreme heat and it rains 50% of the time like it did all day today...and will all night tonight... mud is our stepping ground on the sidewalks... and all you see is folks wearing mask lately like Michael Jackson did when they are out in the gardens...could be because of all the asbestos when one of the houses are knocked down by the bulldozers not to mention the lead paint..... a big concern... I tell you...dust every which away... all the time... drove around today and a couple blocks away they took down 2 abandon houses and I bet a bunch more...

The city has been cutting the grass next door and now the dumbass next door knows now she bit off more than she can handle...so eventually... time be my friend...  the thing is I would allow that family access to the property because they are neighbors...but to try and get it so I don't is a stupid thing to do... considering... I would maintain it easily and I tell you would be costly to improve...green grass, water fountains, flowers (roses of course) and maybe a dogwood or two...with a wrought iron fence... it would really be more than it is now... trust that... but... I have the patience of Jesus and I'll let it be for now...if she had paid me the 65.43...I would be glad to run the riding mower over it once a month... but whatever... I'm so sick of this place I could scream....

love the flowers in the background also...

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 06 06, 13, 09:19:47:PM » Reply

How pretty.  The only day lilies I've seen in stock around here have been yellow and I have plenty of yellow in my gardens...I want some reds and whites...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 06 07, 13, 05:41:54:AM » Reply

Luv...we had 121 degrees heat index a couple years ago and also had 6 feet of snow in a 3 week span....I would say that is extreme. We do get started early in the summer department.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 06 07, 13, 10:39:31:AM » Reply

well it's a good thing I don't put my winter clothes to rest here... it's so freaking cold... suppose to get up to 71 day... but later today... right now it's 59 and real damp outside... and it rained so much last night.. all the roses and everything is drooping to the ground... even the peach tree... oh well...letting nature take it's course I guess...

Relatives want to come by in July... I hope the 31st... cause that's how long it's going to take me to get it all together... seriously...

I guess it's a wake up call to stop procrastinating...huh?
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 06 07, 13, 11:00:52:AM » Reply

"Andrea" is here and raining on my gardens...YAY...don't have to drag the hose for awhile now.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: First day lily blooms
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory