Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 17, 24, 08:20:54:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660088 Posts in 298548 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Well it's cold and damp but 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Well it's cold and damp but  (Read 842 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 06 08, 10, 07:26:16:AM » Reply

it's not raining...yea! 

It's going to rain tonight and Wednesday morning but we have today... and I'll take it anyway I can get it...

Yesterday, cut the grass so pretty and cleaned all the grass growing out of the cracks of the sidewalk... easy job but the sidewalks need to be sealed...and when I figure how, it'll be a done deal...just give a nice neat appearance in this old surround... I think this is called the Historic part of town but has no restrictions because there is no committee brave enough to tell folks what to do here...lol

Hopefully today, this guy is going to prune the front tree... the city tree with all the dead branches that drives me crazy...any day now I expect it to fall and kill someone or damage a car that's driving along the avenue...the city has no money so I'll do it myself...goodness

Down the street someone busted a window in an empty building... the building needs to be bulldozed down... but inside they had wrought iron railing that I could use...I was so tempted but I'm not that desperate...I'm looking for a wrought iron store around here and the closest is near Cleveland... anything to go there is a plus....so next month I may take the plunge and go and get them made....

My list of things to do is shorter but as it gets shorter the harder things are left to do...isn't that always the case...

My water heater went out the other day... and I was in a panic... cause that darn thing is new... it was the ignition switch wire that got disconnected... thank goodness, I'm not challenged when it come to fixing stuff...but I had to wait on the water in the tank to get hot again...and it took longer then I wanted it too... but it did finally get hot...

Well off to take on today's challenges and as long as it's not raining, I'm good...

Later...
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 06 08, 10, 10:46:18:AM » Reply

We finally have sun today...I believe it was 14 or 15 straight days of rain...very tiring.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying puttering around the yard.  I need to get out and play in the gardens.  Just got some advice on attracting hummingbirds with red current bushes, so that may be my next acquistion. 

Got so much to do to get caught up after being gone just for the weekend...how the heck does that happen?  I'm still pooped too...

Trying to come up with a little day trip for Father's day-take my hubby fishing I think...

Have a good day...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 06 08, 10, 12:13:00:PM » Reply

I'm leaving for a couple of weeks just before Father's Day so I have to do an early celebration.  My husband doesn't mind as he is going to be glued to the telly for the next month watching the World Cup (in peace), although the neighborhood 'boys' will join him.  I have had many early or late Mother's Day celebrations too.  I just have to take advantage of these next days without rain so I can weed the flower beds.  Hubby doesn't do weeds - the last time he did a lot of new plants went too as he can't tell the difference!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Well it's cold and damp but
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory