Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 10:05:08:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660498 Posts in 298594 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Saw a truck this afternoon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Saw a truck this afternoon  (Read 107 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 06 03, 13, 12:26:58:AM » Reply

backing out the driveway... I saw a truck... I thought it was someone trying to steal some more stuff out of the abandon house across the street... so I stopped and told them the house was already stripped... and he said he was there to demo... I said huh? It's Sunday... who does that here? 

Ok... so I went on my merry way... and got some magnetic vent covers so I don't have to cool off or heat every room...just the rooms being used.....it had maybe took me 30 minutes or less... and when I got back... they had bulldozed the whole house and was packing the bulldozer back on the truck... I couldn't do anything but look...I tell you I was pleased... it was the house strangers  would come to drink and smoke have you...it will be an empty lot as soon as they come and get the garbage they left left...I say no more raccoons or possums in that one...

One more to go... yippee!

The lady living in the house next to it is going to buy the lot...put a chain link fence so she can allow her dogs to run free ... great!

I'm gathering that most of the houses here will have a lot next to them and it will more than likely raise the taxes on the houses... time will tell...

Me?  I may or may not get the lot next door...

The idiot lady still avoids me over 65.43 and called the city to mow it...and it looks awful when they do it... what a stupid ass...

One.... she can't afford the lot and maintaining it is another issue...what was she thinking?

It comes down to... oh skip it... I just don't want to think about it anymore...

All I want is a lot in Tennessee away from as many idiotic people as possible...and all I want to do with it is paint it and have a comfortable place to visit when I do vacation there for the winter months...I figure the garden thing will be an all around yearly thing for me if I purchase in TN... which I figure will keep me physically fit year round...

Now it's late tonight but I'm going to try again to hook up WiFi... don't seem to work for some reason...had it working one while but forgot how to hook it up...I will tag what goes where once I get it working...  Seems the instruction are vague...I don't get it....

Later today... I will do some outdoor stuff cause the temps are suppose to be perfect with no rain...

Oh!  Good Night!

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 06 03, 13, 06:46:23:AM » Reply

Another one bites the dust! Good.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 06 03, 13, 07:11:00:AM » Reply

I'll take pics...and post them when I get WIFI up and running... darn... me and these freaking cameras...I guess have a yard sale...lol
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Saw a truck this afternoon
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory