Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:42:54:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: gonna do an all niter 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: gonna do an all niter  (Read 123 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 05 26, 13, 09:58:10:PM » Reply

Preparing Memorial Day meals...

Will barbeque but not a lot...gonna marinate the pork shoulder tonight and make my famous Chicago style sauce slopped in wheat bread for it... have corn on the cop and potato salad... and for desert watermelon slices... drink ginger ale...

Come on bye...if you can stand loud music... Don't be late cause I did say I wasn't gonna do a lot...but if you do come late there will roasted hot dogs to your liking.... don't be late....lol

Will be respecting the holiday by sporting the America Flags and memorial day groundl flowers...

emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 05 26, 13, 10:13:21:PM » Reply

Happy Memorial Day to you luv and enjoy your feast.  Our flag is flying in the wind - soon to be drenched in rain (forecast for tomorrow) and I bought my poppy from a veteran outside the market.  If we barbecue it will be indoors on the George Foreman!   Thanks for the invite though!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 05 27, 13, 07:22:11:AM » Reply

Corn on the cop? LOL Couldn't resist.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 05 27, 13, 10:24:07:AM » Reply

that is funny...

folks across the street again come over at 630am knocking and screaming... just as I had laid down... I just turned over and took a nap... I'm not getting involved with these people here anymore...why stress myself...I've got my own problems... like finding a home away from them...goodness...

Anyway....Happy Memorial Day... and Celebrate...put a weenie on a cheap grill all for less that a two dollars...

Oh! Good Morning!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #4 on: 05 28, 13, 02:11:06:PM » Reply

Sounds like you had a houseful luv.

We did our big BBQ on Sunday when both boys were home.  Did buffalo burgers on the grill.  We knew they both had to leave shortly after the Memorial Day service on Monday, so we didn't bother waiting to do the big thing then.  We did get to take Thing2 to the car show w/ us on Monday.  Thing1 had his new girlfriend w/ him and she only wore thongs so being it was so cold, she didn't want to walk around downtown all day in the rain.  They had spent the weekend over in the little bavarian town of Leavenworth because she had never been there, so they were already worn out from the snowy weather that surprised them over there...LOL  I told my son, she better get herself in touch w/ some heartier gear if she wants to keep up w/ our family...LOL

This morning is another bittersweet moment for me.  Love that my boys are adults and off doing their own thing, but sure hate to have to give them those hugs to send them out the door...

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: gonna do an all niter
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory