Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 11:00:48:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653433 Posts in 297921 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: 86 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: 86  (Read 995 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 05 26, 10, 10:18:48:AM » Reply

and I'm turning on the AC in a few minutes... I don't know if I can take that kind of heat but not that much humidity....

it's 77 now but by noon to 3pm it's gonna be up there....

overpaiding my waterbill monthly allow me to water the flowers whenever I feel like it instead of worrying about the extra cost... I kinda prepare myself for it all year long... I have a running credit over there just in case I can't pay one month or want to use extra water...

here they don't give you a 30 day chance.. they just cut you off and if you want it back on and you do...of course...you pay a 48.00 surcharge..... rip off...but the city needs the money so bad...so to eliminate the mess, I just pay extra ... not much maybe 7.00 or so...

ok... grass is growing out of control and I know I cut it Friday... but it needs  to be cut again  it...maybe after today's heat it will go into remission and turn yellow like it always do...then I know I won't have to cut it a lot...

got a bloom out of the roses (3).. and the irisis bloomed, the one the man gave me... yellow....but the wind blew it down so I'll stake it and enjoy it... tell you... anything of color is nice... I even put a solar globe out there that turns colors... hey!  I was desperate....lol

it only glows at night but sometime is better then no time...

neighbors enjoy it....

I'm going to the flea market to find a comfortable rocker to go out back...maybe on craigslist...it would be nice to sit out at night, barbeque and watch the stars and the moon... I loved that as a child....don't have many bugs this year... go figure...

I did flea and tick but I know that doesn't take care of all the bugs... I do spray with Dawn liquid soap and it will kill a lot of bugs... but those darn mosquitos.. are a challenge... I did get a bug zapper and maybe I'll hang it out somehow...

the summer nights are so enjoyable when it's not raining or haven't rained in awhile...

getting ready to start fishing again...it's time...

Oh!  Good Morning! 

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 05 26, 10, 10:40:36:AM » Reply

Hello luv and everyone who comes along this lovely morning. I have 78 right now and very humid. I tried to do some work and sweat off about 10 pounds of water so I had to quit for the day. I need to cut the lawn still but the dew has it soaking wet right now. I'll do it after I watch my ABC soaps. All work and no play makes sunshine tired.
You have to get a rocker luv. I have two indoors facing the gardens and two on the patio, We love them. I got the unfinished wood type inside and painted them white and then some heavy duty ones for the back and painted them blue.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 05 26, 10, 12:30:59:PM » Reply

luv, that is a good idea, paying ahead.  I usually pay more than the bill so that I have a credit...(I prefer round numbers)...so if the bill is $96.20 I send $100...things like that...

It's raining here again...that saves me watering money...but some of my plants want sunlight...we finally have some honeysuckle ready to bloom and my catalpa tree needs the sun to make those huge golden leaves glow...by end of June they are usually as big as a dinner plate...gorgeous...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 05 26, 10, 01:36:29:PM » Reply

It's drizzling and I walked for an hour in it and then was glad to come home and get in the shower.  It's about 55 degrees here and I still don't have the inclination to go outside and weed!

We finished the downstairs den yesterday and it looks nice.  We added a cute chair and it blends in with the sofa.  Flat screen TV is so clear and now we can stay downstairs when we finally get those hot days - as the air conditioning never works as well upstairs where we have a media room.  If the kids come up all at the same time to stay they will have to do a coin toss for the blow up floor mattress.  We still have two decent guest rooms so I don't feel bad.   It seems for years that where ever we have lived we have kept the home more visitor comfy than catering to ourselves and my hubby says that I have kept the rooms like shrines waiting for the birds to fly back in the nest.  I'm kind of liking the new attitude!   
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 05 26, 10, 03:39:21:PM » Reply

That sounds nice emily...and taken. Lets see pictures when it blooms. I don't have any of those dinner plates growing here but I do like  them.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: 86
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About