Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:45:49:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653611 Posts in 297943 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: What happened to me this last winter? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: What happened to me this last winter?  (Read 1082 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 05 25, 10, 09:33:54:AM » Reply

I got old and can feel it... that's what happened...

For some reason (getting older), I can't do what I did last summer...I get tired quicker, want to quit sooner, and feel the need for an afternoon nap...

Anyway.... getting the outside painted here is a relief...scrapped and pressured washed yesterday, today... prime... and tomorrow.... paint...I'm hoping that it comes out ok and something I can live with for life... cause it's never going to be painted again by me....

Also... going to get the tree out front pruned... it needs it bad...lot of dead branches... but that's the signature of Youngstown.... lot of dying trees on city property and they can't afford to maintain.. so we have too...

The serpentine belt on my van is going to be installed... broke and didn't replace... now I can have A/C in the van... that's important so when I take the dogs with me when it's hot...they can be under air conditioner... and I don't mine leaving the car running while I go and shop and leave them in the van...

No need to lock the  van doors, no fool will carjack a van with 2 mad dogs in it... trust that... and my dogs are trained to not allow anyone to enter.  It's fun for me to take them with me...sometimes we will go to the park and walk around...love that... to watch nature and how other folks live and how they landscaped... I need my camera when I do that so I can post some of the winners here...
The losers... well, I'd take pics of them but...maybe I will.... 

Today it will climb up to 85...and that's cool....

Oh!  Good Morning! 

n1te-stalker
Honored Member

never look back you're past may be catching up

« Reply #1 on: 05 25, 10, 12:41:07:PM » Reply

Better get some B vitimins in you Luv..
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 05 25, 10, 01:30:29:PM » Reply

D vitamin will also help.
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 05 25, 10, 10:37:53:PM » Reply

Damn! had my serpentine belt replaced today.  Why does it cost $110.00?Huh?  oil changed and next I need two more new tires, just bought two not long ago.  Then  I'm car ready for summer!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #4 on: 05 25, 10, 11:43:39:PM » Reply

Sounds like you're still doing more than most people!  You have a right to be tired after a day of house paint prep!

I do agree though that Vitamin D and a high B complex will help...gingko for the brain as well...keep you feeling young...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: What happened to me this last winter?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory