Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 10:02:26:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663680 Posts in 298900 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Hyperventilating 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Hyperventilating  (Read 249 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 05 19, 12, 09:04:51:AM » Reply

Yep! 

I need a rest not to get arrested.... two different meanings...

Ok.. bigum got the run of the yard last night... and I took my mighty flashlight out with me... just so he wouldn't dig another hole in the yard under the fence and I'd have to fill it in again... he started acting crazy again and lo and behold... he noticed another critter...I flashed the flashlight out and beading eyes caught trying to climb my fence... or should I say climbing my fence....

it took time to get bigum back in the house... but there's something out there critters want... and this morning I'm going to see what it is...don't know if it was a raccoon or a possum... just don't know...but I'll find out...

setting my life trap is what I'm going to do... after I get this bugger... I'll have to relocate him somewhere in the country somewhere...

then bigum this morning started acting crazy again ....he found a squirrel on the side of my house... I love squirrels but not hanging around on the house which indicates that he may have found a way in...I may have to pop his ass... seriously... there's gun fire around here all the time so I feel like no problem but I could get arrested because....

I need a rest...not get arrested....but I can see both at the same time...lol

Today it will climb into the lower 80s... and I'm going to try and cut the much needed grass this morning before it gets too hot...I'm going to edge this time cause it needs it bad..you can only get away without doing it so long then you have a forest...

elephant weeds have again taken it's toll and I will use salt/vinegar/weed killer to remedy the major problem... I may have to plant more tulips in the fall...cause this may kill everything in it's path...I will take pics of it and bigum and email it if you give me your email address... just put in my mail here and I will put you on my send list...from Kodak.... that's all I know how...

I really don't like this computer... it's a Windows 7... it's not fast at all and it's different from an XP... trust that... maybe someone can explain... Mud....Huh? I kinda trust him for computer advice... he's a genius only in that department...other stuff...well...

ok starting my day it's 900am and time for me to stop hyperventilating and do something....

Oh!  Good Morning!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Hyperventilating
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory