Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
05 05, 24, 02:41:49:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2665600 Posts in 299072 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: ‘Natural Immunity Is Real Act’ is introduced 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: ‘Natural Immunity Is Real Act’ is introduced  (Read 104 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #12 on: 10 26, 21, 03:18:06:PM » Reply

I think they are saying natural immunity developed by those who have had covid should carry the same weight as getting the covid shot.
[/FONT]

Natural immunity is far superior to the covid shots.  You can still contract and spread covid after getting the shot.  Not so with natural immunity.  So those folks with natural immunity should not be forced to get the shot or wear masks.  They are not the spreaders.  Those people are the "gold standard" for Covid protection.  We need to recognize that fact.  Unfortunately, Social media, mainstream media, and government (especially at the federal level) are not telling us the truth.  They are purveyors of misinformation.  And not just with the shots and natural immunity, but with therapeutics and prophylactics as well.
wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 10 26, 21, 03:21:06:PM » Reply

no it's not dan. 
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #14 on: 10 26, 21, 03:35:46:PM » Reply

no it's not dan.  

you have to do better than that.

why do you disagree with Dan?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #15 on: 10 26, 21, 03:36:31:PM » Reply

The new analysis relies on the database of Maccabi Healthcare Services, which enrolls about 2.5 million Israelis. The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that never-infected people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus. In one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization eight times higher.

https://www.science.org/content/article/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital
wvit1001

« Reply #16 on: 10 26, 21, 03:38:24:PM » Reply

why does dan agree with dan?   he provides nothing but his own opinion and you got mine.   Let's hear dan do better and provide something to back up his baseless opinion.
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #17 on: 10 26, 21, 04:05:30:PM » Reply

why does dan agree with dan?   he provides nothing but his own opinion and you got mine.   Let's hear dan do better and provide something to back up his baseless opinion.

Dan explained his position as to why Natural immunity provides more protection. 

your resopnse was literally, "no it doesn't.'

let's hear your argument.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #18 on: 10 26, 21, 04:11:51:PM » Reply

I'm going by what the data shows.  I am using logic and common sense.

As it turns out, the "vaccines" are not really vaccines at all.  Given all the breakthrough cases, the covid shots only provide temporary mitigation of symptoms.  They don't prevent infections.  In fact, you are far more likely to spread covid because you will go out and mingle with others not realizing you are infected.  Those who haven't received the covid shot are more likely to experience symptoms when they are infected.  So those people will stay home and avoid spreading it.

natural immunity is by far the gold standard.  You can't get reinfected, thus you can't infect others.  Those with natural immunity are the only ones who can say that.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #19 on: 10 26, 21, 05:41:47:PM » Reply

This act shouldn't even be needed.  If Biden wasn't a tyrant, he would have considered natural immunity and accounted for it appropriately.  But he is a tyrant, so there ya go.
wvit1001

« Reply #20 on: 10 26, 21, 05:49:55:PM » Reply

that's not true dan.   the vaccines all provide a much more robust response of antibody production and the vaccines have a much longer acting response than immunity from just catching the virus.    Plus you have to catch the virus first to get any natural immunity.   That in itself means hundreds of thousands of more American deaths than if everyone just simply got the vaccination.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #21 on: 10 26, 21, 09:13:01:PM » Reply

It is obvious that the Covid shots (not vaccines) do not prevent infection.  Instead, they just minimize the symptoms.  And it’s not clear how long the enhanced mitigation lasts.

Natural immunity is by far the preferred status in terms of not only preventing illness/infection, but particularly preventing the spread of the virus.  You can’t spread the virus if you can’t get infected.

We know for a fact that people who received the Covid shots can and do get infected and spread the virus.  In fact, those who are infected and don’t know it are much more dangerous than those who are infected and DO know it.

Those who have been shot can very easily get infected, and because they are less likely to feel symptoms, they are more likely to walk around spreading it.

We know the government knows the jabbed can still get infected because they insist the jabbed should still have to wear a face diaper.  Never mind there is no evidence face diapers do any good to prevent infection.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #22 on: 10 26, 21, 09:20:50:PM » Reply

In short, the unjabbed are in far more danger from the jabbed than the jabbed are in danger from the unjabbed.

The infected jabbed don’t know they are infected.  The infected unjabbed do.
wvit1001

« Reply #23 on: 10 26, 21, 09:36:55:PM » Reply

no, the vaccines prevent the vast majority of infections dan.   nobody ever said they prevented 100% of the infections, natural immunity doesn't prevent all the infections either. 
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: ‘Natural Immunity Is Real Act’ is introduced
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory