Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 03:30:04:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663586 Posts in 298890 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Zimmerman's History of Racial Profiling Shown in 46 911 Calls Last Yr 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Zimmerman's History of Racial Profiling Shown in 46 911 Calls Last Yr  (Read 11575 times)
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #36 on: 04 04, 12, 09:11:22:AM » Reply

he was shot down, idiot.

If he were, Zimmerman would be in Jail. Evidence on scene and eyewitness say different. WTF do you know that the Grand Jury is not hearing and you need to inform them here?Huh?  Would you like to know the number of drive by shootings that have occurred in the Orlando area since then that have not had one person marching in the streets. People actually SHOT DOWN in their tracks.
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #37 on: 04 04, 12, 09:14:10:AM » Reply

AGAIN I MUST REMIND YOU THAT IF TRAYVON MARTIN DIDN'T ATTACK GEORGE ZIMMERMAN HE WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #38 on: 04 04, 12, 09:14:46:AM » Reply

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/120328124340-burton-gated-communities-story-top.jpg
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #39 on: 04 04, 12, 09:16:55:AM » Reply

If Zimmerman wasn't armed it is likely he would either be dead or severely crippled as a result of Trayvon's attack!

Liberals including Talli still have no proof Zimmerman pursued Trayvon upon ending the 911 call!
2whyme
Honored Member

« Reply #40 on: 04 04, 12, 09:17:29:AM » Reply

Now talli-tubi butt has edited and changed her front to a smaller version of look at pathetic me.  Talli-tubbi butt wants attention.  Snicker at the dumb broad.
talli

« Reply #41 on: 04 04, 12, 09:23:06:AM » Reply

AGAIN I MUST REMIND YOU THAT IF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN  DIDN'T STALK THE UNARMED TRAYVON MARTIN WITH A GUN HE WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #42 on: 04 04, 12, 09:24:20:AM » Reply

Talli, again, you have no proof Zimmerman initiated the confrontation or that he pursued Trayvon after ending the 911 call!

You are making up facts to suit our own prejudice!
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #43 on: 04 04, 12, 09:26:20:AM » Reply

AGAIN I MUST REMIND YOU THAT IF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN  DIDN'T STALK THE UNARMED TRAYVON MARTIN WITH A GUN HE WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY.

You can't prove your claim and evidence shows different. You don't know what you are talking about.
talli

« Reply #44 on: 04 04, 12, 09:26:38:AM » Reply

If Zimmerman wasn't armed it is likely he would either be dead or severely crippled as a result of Trayvon's attack!

Liberals including Talli still have no proof Zimmerman pursued Trayvon upon ending the 911 call!

And there's another huge LIE.  Zimmerman barely had bandaid wounds to show for the scuffle in which he gunned down an unarmed teenager.

Only "First Aid" administered at the scene and he refused the ambulance that could have taken him for medical evaluation.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #45 on: 04 04, 12, 09:27:20:AM » Reply

Martin committed the felony of assault on Zimmerman according to witnesses and police, etc..  Maybe he was on drugs, we do not know yet as the toxicology report has not been released.   However, if you are going to physically attack another person you may end up being shot in self-defense by your victim.   Common sense.  Race has nothing to do with it.
D2D

« Reply #46 on: 04 04, 12, 09:28:23:AM » Reply

Now Talli claims to be a doctor who can diagnose a patient on video and nothing more!

Any doctor claiming that would lose his license to practice!
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #47 on: 04 04, 12, 09:29:00:AM » Reply

And there's another huge LIE.  Zimmerman barely had bandaid wounds to show for the scuffle in which he gunned down an unarmed teeager

Another nonsense post talli, My next door neighbor works over in that town and Knows the EMT that treated him. He said he was in bad shape when he got there.

How many times would it take having your head slammed into the sidewalk for you to fear for your life Talli. It took Zimmerman three.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Zimmerman's History of Racial Profiling Shown in 46 911 Calls Last Yr
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory