Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:12:41:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662686 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Our Progressive Nightmare Explained 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 Print
Author Topic: Our Progressive Nightmare Explained  (Read 19421 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #180 on: 04 03, 12, 09:05:13:PM » Reply

It never ceases to amaze me that nobody ever talks about the main topic. It always reverts to other petty crap. And this thread is no different. After 178 replies STILL nobody has commented on any of the points raised in either video.

Actually, I did, back on page 1...

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #181 on: 04 03, 12, 09:09:00:PM » Reply

I saw that... :- )

And you came back around page 5 or 6 to say "Hey! this thread sure downgraded to a different topic real quick!"  Or some words to that effect..
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #182 on: 04 03, 12, 09:11:41:PM » Reply

why respond to an idiot like that bitch?  that is like responding to the crap put out by breitbart or rush or beck.  too fucking stupid to even comment on.  he is a fucking clown. 
Etc-ctE
« Reply #183 on: 04 03, 12, 09:11:59:PM » Reply

(( I was talking about individual Rights ))

My individual right are the same as everyone else.  But instead of complaining about the rights I don't have, I used the rights I do have to the fullest.  I would think everybody else would too.   

I learned not only in the work force but in the game of life.  Complaining about something you can't control, is not only a waste of time but can shorten one's life.

As long as I was comfortable in my life I didn't pay that much attention to what was going on around me, unless there was a reason to pay attention.

I quess you could say I'm some what of a Private Person.  I don't want people sticking their noses in my business and I don't stick my  nose in their business...
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #184 on: 04 03, 12, 09:13:28:PM » Reply

Yep, by then it was nothing more than a spitting match without merit...

Then sweetwater came back w/ the comment about people expecting w/out producing and I commented again...

Perhaps it's run its course...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #185 on: 04 03, 12, 09:25:04:PM » Reply

Perhaps it's run its course...

I thought it ran its course around 3 oclock (page 11) and I was about to move it to the Hot Tops area, but people kept coming in with more replys, so I left it alone.

Etc-ctE
« Reply #186 on: 04 03, 12, 09:27:30:PM » Reply

(( It never ceases to amaze me that nobody ever talks about the main topic.  ))

Maybe now you will realize people are getting sick and tired of all the negativity coming from the right.  Just the name "Conservative" is turning people off.

As far as the videos.  You can't inter-react to a video.  People come here to let off steam, not watch videos.  If they want to watch videos they'll go watch TV...      
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #187 on: 04 03, 12, 09:28:21:PM » Reply

tired of all the negativity coming from the right.

Have you read even one of hoosier's posts?
Etc-ctE
« Reply #188 on: 04 03, 12, 09:36:17:PM » Reply

(( I thought it ran its course around 3 oclock (page 11) ))

Jim ~ You do know some people on this board do work.  At 3 o'clock people were still at work. 

When you have members like John Adams, Mudslinger and a few others Flooding this board everyday, the people who get here late never get a chance to read and/or respond to the earlier posts.  How many people do you know go to past pages to read post that are history, let alone comment on them...
Etc-ctE
« Reply #189 on: 04 03, 12, 09:43:32:PM » Reply

(( Have you read even one of hoosier's posts? ))

Let me rephrase that.  MOSTLY from the right.  I've read enough of hoosier that I stay clear of his posts the best I can.  If I do read his post, I move on to the next post after his first cuss word...
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #190 on: 04 03, 12, 09:44:36:PM » Reply

As far as the videos.  You can't inter-react to a video.  People come here to let off steam, not watch videos.  If they want to watch videos they'll go watch TV...   

Actually, the video's I post are rarely meant for the Left to see. I post video's I think are relevant to the cause of my Conservatives brothers and sisters. If someone on the Left should decide to view them then all the better, we can discuss them.

Most of the video's I post are of common sense and truthful. If you don't think anything within them is truthful you have every opportunity to say your peace.  It serves no use and no purpose to post a video with lies. If you don't want to view them, that is up to you. As I said; They are mainly meant for others who think along the same lines as I do.

Etc-ctE
« Reply #191 on: 04 03, 12, 09:57:19:PM » Reply

(( As I said; They are mainly meant for others who think along the same lines as I do. ))

With your comment "It never ceases to amaze me that nobody ever talks about the main topic."

I guess you were all alone on this one, except for takn.  So it's not just the left, but also the right that didn't think your videos were worth watching......
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Our Progressive Nightmare Explained
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory