Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 01:35:34:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663808 Posts in 298910 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Should Zimmerman be convicted to avoid race riots? 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: Should Zimmerman be convicted to avoid race riots?  (Read 25828 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #60 on: 07 03, 13, 12:41:33:AM » Reply

And Zimmerman certainly can't make the claim that he was in fear of bodily harm. If so, why did he leave his vehicle and pursue Martin in the first place?

I doubt Zimmerman was perusing anyone. Haven't you ever walked down the street in you neighborhood to check on a stranger acting a bit odd? I have and I wasn't in pursuit or stalking.

Your doubts are irrelevant, my loco friend:

[1] Zimmerman was indeed pursuing Martin, in fact had stalked him for quite some time and distance--on foot, no less. And he was doing this despite being told by the dispatcher that it wasn't necessary for him to do that. Remember?

[2] And your second argument is a false analogy: There's no mention of your calling the police to report the stranger in your neighbourhood, and no mention of your speaking with a police dispatcher. In your scenario, you simply began stalking the stranger on your own volition. That was not he case with Zimmerman. Was it?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #61 on: 07 03, 13, 12:43:52:AM » Reply

In your scenario, you simply began stalking the stranger on your own volition.

No. I just walked down to the end of my street and back.
JigSaw
« Reply #62 on: 07 03, 13, 12:45:01:AM » Reply

(( something I've known for quite sometime now. ))

Oh I too have known for a long time   But for some reason I feel compelled to remind D2D of his lack of intelligence every now and again.

To be honest with you Hawks, We are both wasting our breath on D2D.  As of now, I'm gonna stop...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( The point is one can do it without stalking or pursuing.))

The problem with that is, you may say your not stalking or pursuing a person by walking/following behind him,  But you don't know what that person is thinking.  He may think your out to rob him.   

The problem here is people do things with out taking into consideration what other people are thinking.  One has to put themselves in the other persons shoes before doing something stupid...   
Local5th

« Reply #63 on: 07 03, 13, 12:45:51:AM » Reply

Zimmerman was indeed pursuing Martin, in fact had stalked him for quite some time and distance--on foot, no less. And he was doing this despite being told by the dispatcher that it wasn't necessary for him to do that. Remember?

Maybe, but you don't know that for a fact.
Local5th

« Reply #64 on: 07 03, 13, 12:49:41:AM » Reply

One has to put themselves in the other persons shoes before doing something stupid...   

Yup. Attacking before you know is a bit stupid.
JigSaw
« Reply #65 on: 07 03, 13, 12:56:09:AM » Reply

(( Yup. Attacking before you know is a bit stupid. ))

Do you know who attacked who?  I don't.  And I've been keeping up to date with GZ's trial.  Thanks to some pretty  informative web sites...
1965hawks

« Reply #66 on: 07 03, 13, 01:10:13:AM » Reply

Wow, what a glittering jewel of ignorance!

So every time I go for a walk I can punch out anyone who happens to be walking in the same direction!

Can you get any more foolish?

DUMB2DOOFAS,

Your logical fallacy: appeal to ridicule--a fallacy in which ridicule or mockery is substituted as "evidence" to support a claim or argument. The idea is to show that an absurd result would result from the opponent's claim.

I'm always amused at your childish and laughable attempts to salvage your refuted and debunked arguments and claims. If you began punching people for no reason every time you went for a walk, you would soon land in the nuthouse--where your crazy ass belongs now. But if you live in Florida, or any other state with a stand your ground law in effect, you have the legal right to to use force--even deadly force--against anyone who you "feel" is threatening you and claim seal-defense. That's why all stand your ground laws should be repealed.
1965hawks

« Reply #67 on: 07 03, 13, 01:22:40:AM » Reply

Zimmerman was indeed pursuing Martin, in fact had stalked him for quite some time and distance--on foot, no less. And he was doing this despite being told by the dispatcher that it wasn't necessary for him to do that. Remember?

Maybe, but you don't know that for a fact.

WTF are you talking about, my loco friend?

[1] The transcript of the conversation between Zimmerman and dispatcher reveals the dispatcher told Zimmerman, specifically, that it was not necessary for him to follow Martin. Zimmerman ignored the dispatcher and did so anyway, even leaving his vehicle to pursue Martin on foot.

]2] The police report shows that Zimmerman stalked Martin for a considerable time and distance.
1965hawks

« Reply #68 on: 07 03, 13, 01:28:13:AM » Reply

In your scenario, you simply began stalking the stranger on your own volition.

No. I just walked down to the end of my street and back.

By definition, you were in pursuit; you were stalking, Loco. So was Zimmerman.
JigSaw
« Reply #69 on: 07 03, 13, 01:29:31:AM » Reply

(( Maybe, but you don't know that for a fact.  ))

Ahhh ~ But I do know that for a fact.  If you would follow the court transcripts, pay closer attention to the analysis of the proceeding you would know more about what is gong on also.  The only thing nobody knows yet, not even me,  is who attacked who first.  There is about a minute and a half from the time GZ ended the 911 call and the time he shot TM and more 911 calls came in, that is missing.  In other words, nobody know what happened...
Local5th

« Reply #70 on: 07 03, 13, 11:14:54:AM » Reply

Do you know who attacked who?  I don't.

Me neither. But since both could of prevented this stupidity I hold the equally accountable.
Local5th

« Reply #71 on: 07 03, 13, 11:19:38:AM » Reply

By definition, you were in pursuit; you were stalking, Loco. So was Zimmerman.

I've stalked/hunted men before Hawk. Had I been stalking they wouldn't of seen me and they would of been dead before they hit the ground.

Walking down the street to see what someone is doing is just that. One bunch jumped in a truck, left and never came back, and the other and I talked for some time.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Should Zimmerman be convicted to avoid race riots?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory