Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 01:22:59:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663806 Posts in 298909 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Should Zimmerman be convicted to avoid race riots? 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: Should Zimmerman be convicted to avoid race riots?  (Read 25826 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #48 on: 07 02, 13, 11:08:58:PM » Reply

Ass, read first, think about what you have read and then respond!

Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman not the other way around!

So you believe you have the right to assault anyone you think is following you at any time?

DUMB2DOOFAS,

Don't try that DUMB shit with me. Go back and read reply #46. Stand your ground laws require only that a person feels threatened. If so, then deadly force is justified. To Martin, Zimmerman was a crazy, creepy-ass white man who had stalked him for a considerable distance and time (in the dark) without identifying himself. And notice that there's no evidence to suggest that he ever did identify himself to Martin. We can safely presume that Martin feared for his life, that he felt threatened. Under Florida's stand your ground law, Martin didn't have to wait for Zimmerman to attack him.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #49 on: 07 02, 13, 11:21:44:PM » Reply

We can safely presume that Martin feared for his life, that he felt threatened.

If he feared for his life why did he double back to attack Zimmerman instead of going home??
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #50 on: 07 02, 13, 11:24:55:PM » Reply

So you believe you have the right to assault anyone you think is following you at any time?

Answer the question coward!
JigSaw
« Reply #51 on: 07 02, 13, 11:42:07:PM » Reply

Testimony at the trial stated that GZ's injuries where not life threating.  It was also stated that his injuries were not consistent of someone's head being repeatedly "slammed" against concrete, as GZ has stated.  There were other statement that are very interesting, and contradict some of GZ's statements.   
1965hawks

« Reply #52 on: 07 02, 13, 11:44:48:PM » Reply

Answer the question coward!

I already did, dickhead_john.
JigSaw
« Reply #53 on: 07 02, 13, 11:56:46:PM » Reply

(( So you believe you have the right to assault anyone you think is following you at any time? ))

One more time D2D.  So pay close attention. ~~~~  YES YES and YES for the next time you ask that same question.

I'd go into deeper details, but with your lack of intelligence, it would be a waste of time.  Besides, you have already shown to most everyone here, this thread is way over your head...
1965hawks

« Reply #54 on: 07 03, 13, 12:04:11:AM » Reply

We can safely presume that Martin feared for his life, that he felt threatened.

If he feared for his life why did he double back to attack Zimmerman instead of going home??

Loco,
You're confused again: Before passage of stand your ground laws, a person was obliged to retreat when threatened. That all changed when stand your ground laws took effect. Pursuant to Florida's  stand your ground law, Martin had the legal right to confront Vimerman rather than retreat. Isn't that right?

And Zimmerman certainly can't make the claim that he was in fear of bodily harm. If so, why did he leave his vehicle and pursue Martin in the first place?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #55 on: 07 03, 13, 12:08:10:AM » Reply

(( So you believe you have the right to assault anyone you think is following you at any time? ))

One more time D2D.  So pay close attention. ~~~~  YES YES and YES for the next time you ask that same question.

I'd go into deeper details, but with your lack of intelligence, it would be a waste of time.  Besides, you have already shown to most everyone here, this thread is way over your head...
Wow, what a glittering jewel of ignorance!

So every time I go for a walk I can punch out anyone who happens to be walking in the same direction!

Can you get any more foolish?
Local5th

« Reply #56 on: 07 03, 13, 12:17:20:AM » Reply

And Zimmerman certainly can't make the claim that he was in fear of bodily harm. If so, why did he leave his vehicle and pursue Martin in the first place?

I doubt Zimmerman was perusing anyone. Haven't you ever walked down the street in you neighborhood to check on a stranger acting a bit odd? I have and I wasn't in pursuit or stalking.
1965hawks

« Reply #57 on: 07 03, 13, 12:21:59:AM » Reply

JigSaw,

You're wasting your breath. I've chided DUMB2DOOFAS several times already about her using the logical fallacy of the repeated assertion--repeating the same bullshit over and over despite the fact that it's been debunked. But, apparently, that's her favourite tactic when all else fails--repeating the same refuted and debunked claim over and over again. I call it being stuck on stupid.

And, by the way, I see it didn't take you long to be convinced of DUMB2DOOFAS' lack of intelligence and intellect, something I've known for quite sometime now.
JigSaw
« Reply #58 on: 07 03, 13, 12:22:30:AM » Reply

(( So every time I go for a walk I can punch out anyone who happens to be walking in the same direction! ))

If you feel threaten by that person following you, then go for it.  But I hope you are a better fighter than Zimmerman...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( Haven't you ever walked down the street in you neighborhood to check on a stranger acting a bit odd? ))

NOPE ~~~ I call 911 give them a description of the person I saw, and leave the rest to the police officers.  Remember, that is their job, not mine...
Local5th

« Reply #59 on: 07 03, 13, 12:28:07:AM » Reply

NOPE ~~~ I call 911 give them a description of the person I saw, and leave the rest to the police officers.  Remember, that is their job, not mine...

If you want to wait a half hour or more I suppose that is fine. The point is one can do it without stalking or pursuing.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Should Zimmerman be convicted to avoid race riots?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory