Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 03:09:54:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663253 Posts in 298858 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: first tulips red... wow 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: first tulips red... wow  (Read 151 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 03 24, 12, 10:03:14:AM » Reply

how nice is that... finally...

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 03 24, 12, 10:40:51:AM » Reply

YAY!!!!!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 03 24, 12, 12:51:56:PM » Reply

Get that camera working luv - so we can enjoy your flowers!
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 03 24, 12, 08:00:20:PM » Reply

I will take pics tomorrow maybe on the kodak... I was practicing uploading and I think I have it... I know you all want to see pics... and seriously been trying... I downloaded photobucket... but I think Kodak will have to do...

we'll see...

I really want to give you all a photo album like I posted before... it really takes a lot because I take them under my other signature name and have to transfer them to luvtimes and then post that here.... don't confuse me I know how to do it that way... only problem Emily I don't know how to get them out of the camera into the computer to post them...

I know it seems like I'm not trying but I do... it just takes me so long, I get frustrated and put it down... and calm down a bit and try again in a better mood... but it is frustrating...

I know you all maybe frustrated also... I know takn...is but I've never came here telling you all I was computer wise... that's a fact...

I have yet to start the wallpaper thing here... have it in my mind to do but other things get in the way... when I come to this board... it's a break...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 03 24, 12, 10:30:42:PM » Reply

Luv - I probably wouldn't have been able to post pics without initially being shown how by my husband.

What kind of a card do you have in your camera?  You should have a slot it will fit on your computer.  You can download Picasa - a good photo program for free and edit your pics if you want to.  Do you have a Mac or Windows?   My husband has a Mac and Photoshop but I have Windows Vista and use Picasa, but there is also a Microsoft Pictures program.  My husband and daughter are both pro photographers and if you have any questions I can ask them for you.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 03 25, 12, 06:08:09:AM » Reply

Most cameras come with a usb port type cord that plugs into the computer. You then turn the camera on, some cameras just  plugging in automatically upload them. You may need a photo program on the computer.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #6 on: 03 25, 12, 11:11:03:AM » Reply

Posting photos here is easy...

Just click on the ATTACH (browse) icon below, it will open your computer drive and you choose my pictures, scroll through and click on one.  Hit OPEN and it will attach it to the page.

My only suggestion is ensuring your picture size is small, 600 x 800 or so...it doesn't take very long to load.  I also have Webshots and upload entire photo packages in about 5 minutes...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: first tulips red... wow
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory