Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 01:54:46:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663546 Posts in 298888 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama signed a new Exec. Order in the night that allows him to take ov 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Obama signed a new Exec. Order in the night that allows him to take ov  (Read 51 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 03 18, 12, 12:23:24:PM » Reply

Obama signed a new Exec. Order in the night that allows him to take over all libertys 3/16/12

The Exec.Order allows the nationalization of pretty much the entire USA even in peacetime if he desires. They can, under this order, restrict civilian travel by any mode, including (probably) foot travel. They can ration food. They can restrict water usage, even from private wells. They can ration any and all drugs, including OTC and vitamins. They can collectivize farms. They can take over all energy production, including home solar units. It also allows for drafting civilians. If they have need of your skills, they can compel you to work for no compensation. All this not in a time of war, but in time of “National Emergency” (several EO national emergency states already in place) or even in Peacetime

Read more at teapartyorg.ning.com
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 03 18, 12, 12:42:32:PM » Reply

what paranoid bullshit.  all presidents have had the right to start nuclear war on their authorization since the 1950's, which is far more power than you are talking about and you are worried about this?  of course, during an emergency all presidents will have way more power, and always have.  if you were not so fucking stupid, you would know this already...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama signed a new Exec. Order in the night that allows him to take ov
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory