Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 07:31:59:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663494 Posts in 298882 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Can Someone Explain to Me Why People Who Hate Gun Restrictions. . . 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Can Someone Explain to Me Why People Who Hate Gun Restrictions. . .  (Read 183 times)
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 03 18, 12, 12:32:37:PM » Reply

No one is restricting anyone's right to vote.  Where does that come from?

Oh, yes....now I remember.

talli

« Reply #13 on: 03 18, 12, 12:49:57:PM » Reply

That is a specious argument, dj.

Those were two black men in a black voting precinct who heard there were going to be some people coming in to prevent lawful voters from voting and just went to see that this didn't happen.

The didn't intimidate anyone, there were not complaints of intimidation among the voters in that precinct, and when surveyed by the authorities no one said there had been any intimidation.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 03 18, 12, 12:58:56:PM » Reply

It was hardly a specious argument.  They should not have been there at all.  They weren't just two Black men "in a Black voting precinct (What is that?  No Whites are allowed to reside there?) who heard there were going to be some people coming in to prevent lawful voters from voting and just went to see that this didn't happen."  The law should have been notified, instead. 

They were intent on intimidation, and it worked.
  Very few lodge complaints about the Mafia and other criminal groups in fear of retribution. 

Having known peace officers who specialized in fighting crime gangs, I know that it is very difficult to get honest citizens to come forward against the criminals.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #15 on: 03 18, 12, 01:02:21:PM » Reply

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 03 18, 12, 01:54:36:PM » Reply

talli says---->MORE restrictions on the right to vote?

Just what are those restrictions tall,can you name them.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 03 18, 12, 01:57:06:PM » Reply

Those were two black men in a black voting precinct who heard there were going to be some people coming in to prevent lawful voters from voting and just went to see that this didn't happen.

That talli is about as big a crock of shit as you are.!And you asswipes claim you dont lie.!
william H
Honored Member

« Reply #18 on: 03 18, 12, 02:07:37:PM » Reply

Okay, using your logic hayes, voter registration isn't in the Constitution and is therefore unconstitutional!

The second amendment says 4 stinging words to government: "...SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"
Voter resgistration in NO WAY PREVENTS ME FROM MY HONEST EXCERISE OF MY RIGHT TO VOTE, IT DOES NOT INFRINGE ON MY RIGHTS!  VOTER REGISTRATION DOES PREVENT FRAUD LIKE WE SEEN IN 2008 BY THE OBAMA GROUP (ACORN) MEMBERS OF ACORN WERE CONVICTED OF VOTER FRAUD THIS DUE TO LACK OF VOTER REGISTRATION! Is it really a problem to show an ID?  You show an ID to do almost everything, cash a check, drive a car, BUY A GUN...ETC...
If I have to show and ID to buy a gun (AN INFRINGEMENT UNDER THE SECOND AMENDMENT), receive a ticket for speeding, then why are you and other liberals so afraid to show and ID to vote! I have never lived in a state where I didn't have to show and ID to VOTE!

You have shown no valid reason why to ensure a fair and honest vote that the person identify themselves. I have to show an ID and have a background check to purchase a gun but not to vote, does this mean if I buy a gun I have to prove my identity but voting should be exempt??
Liberals make no valid argument to not showing an ID to vote! IF I go to 10 gun shops in one day and buy a gun at each I have to show ID each time and get a background check to prove who I am and that I have a right to buy this gun yet under your flawed theroy I could go to 10 different places and vote as I don't have to prove who I am they should take my word for who I am. Under your logic a canidate could recruit millions of criminals or illegal mexicans and have them all vote for him and even pay for their illegal votes. I have a legal right to own firearms and to vote as a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN UNDER THE CONSTITUTION! VOTER REGISTRATION DOES NOT IN ANYWAY RESTRICT MY RIGHTS PERIOD IT DOES HELP TO PREVENT CRIMINALS FROM BUYING AND RIGGING ELECTIONS LIKE ACORN IN 2008!
talli

« Reply #19 on: 03 18, 12, 02:38:09:PM » Reply

Okay, using your logic hayes, voter registration isn't in the Constitution and is therefore unconstitutional!

The second amendment says 4 stinging words to government: "...SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"
Voter resgistration in NO WAY PREVENTS ME FROM MY HONEST EXCERISE OF MY RIGHT TO VOTE, IT DOES NOT INFRINGE ON MY RIGHTS!  VOTER REGISTRATION DOES PREVENT FRAUD LIKE WE SEEN IN 2008 BY THE OBAMA GROUP (ACORN) MEMBERS OF ACORN WERE CONVICTED OF VOTER FRAUD THIS DUE TO LACK OF VOTER REGISTRATION! Is it really a problem to show an ID?  You show an ID to do almost everything, cash a check, drive a car, BUY A GUN...ETC...
If I have to show and ID to buy a gun (AN INFRINGEMENT UNDER THE SECOND AMENDMENT), receive a ticket for speeding, then why are you and other liberals so afraid to show and ID to vote! I have never lived in a state where I didn't have to show and ID to VOTE!

You have shown no valid reason why to ensure a fair and honest vote that the person identify themselves. I have to show an ID and have a background check to purchase a gun but not to vote, does this mean if I buy a gun I have to prove my identity but voting should be exempt??

Liberals make no valid argument to not showing an ID to vote! IF I go to 10 gun shops in one day and buy a gun at each I have to show ID each time and get a background check to prove who I am and that I have a right to buy this gun yet under your flawed theroy I could go to 10 different places and vote as I don't have to prove who I am they should take my word for who I am. Under your logic a canidate could recruit millions of criminals or illegal mexicans and have them all vote for him and even pay for their illegal votes. I have a legal right to own firearms and to vote as a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN UNDER THE CONSTITUTION! VOTER REGISTRATION DOES NOT IN ANYWAY RESTRICT MY RIGHTS PERIOD IT DOES HELP TO PREVENT CRIMINALS FROM BUYING AND RIGGING ELECTIONS LIKE ACORN IN 2008!

The 2nd Amendment was written at a particular time when only the weapons of the time were envisioned.

And your right to have own a gun may be have been deemed sacrosanct by the latest ruling of the SCOTUS, but the 2nd Amendment also contains the words "well-regulated" in the terms of why gun ownership should be allowed.  Because it's only logical that if arms were needed for a well-regulated militia, if people were prevented from owning those arms, they would never be able to lay hands on them when and if it became necessary.

However, the 2nd Amendment does NOT say that the government cannot define the specific type of arms.  You can have your arms, but the government can regulate what weapons and types of ammunition are legal.

And it looks like no matter what wins the 2nd Amendmenters achieve, you will never be satisfied until you can buy and amass as many weapons as you feel like at will, so maybe the USSC is going to need to revisit this situation and clarify the terms.

And your opinion on the voter registration PLUS the extra voter photo ID requirement at the polls laws, is just that, an opinion.

But you don't want anyone hampering in any way your gun rights, while others don't want anyone in any way hampering their right to vote -- all parties being "law-abiding citizens" and all things with regard to restriction being equal.

Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Can Someone Explain to Me Why People Who Hate Gun Restrictions. . .
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory