Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 07:19:57:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663379 Posts in 298871 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 56% Oppose Holder's Blocking of Texas Voter ID Law 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: 56% Oppose Holder's Blocking of Texas Voter ID Law  (Read 166 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« on: 03 18, 12, 10:28:54:AM » Reply

72% of Likely U.S. Voters believe voters should be required to show photo identification such as a driver’s license before being allowed to vote.

Only 22% are opposed to the photo ID requirement.

gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 03 18, 12, 10:35:14:AM » Reply

That's bullshit Sweetlips.  The fact is that almost all Americans don't buy into your reintroduction of Jim Crow laws.  Nice try.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 03 18, 12, 10:38:16:AM » Reply

real voter fraud occurs after the actual voting....there are no real demonstrable cases of voter fraud in any amount to effect any outcome.  typical republican bullshit- pass a law to stop something that isn't even occurring...
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #3 on: 03 18, 12, 10:38:31:AM » Reply

To stupid to look for yourself gaywad? http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/march_2012/56_oppose_justice_department_s_blocking_of_texas_voter_id_law
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 03 18, 12, 10:43:15:AM » Reply

At least the majority see through Holder's bs... 
August West

« Reply #5 on: 03 18, 12, 10:48:04:AM » Reply

We never needed voter ID laws until we had a black president. Interesting.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 03 18, 12, 10:51:52:AM » Reply

The call for voter ID laws began long before Obama.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 03 18, 12, 10:54:30:AM » Reply

so far, in the lily-white GOP state contests, there have been two changed results....i assume since the republican party makes their own rules they can have as many photo ID laws as they want, and there is no ACORN to blame, no black dudes dressed in camo in front of the voting areas to scare the white folks, and THEY STILL GOT TWO WHOLE ELECTIONS WRONG....and they are telling normal people how to run a competent election?  fix your own dumbass party elections first, then you might can try to tell the rest of us what to do...WHERE ARE YOUR PAPERZ!!!!
stretch351c
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 03 18, 12, 10:57:59:AM » Reply

Those were errors in tabulation ho boy. You really are a low grade moron aren't you. Sorry rhetorical question
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #9 on: 03 18, 12, 11:01:48:AM » Reply

that is the point, dipshit.  there is no real evidence of any voter fraud enough to affect even a small local election...think about it, moron.  even you can see how senseless it is to think people can just show up and vote if they are not registered first...are republicans trying to be stupid?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 03 18, 12, 11:02:59:AM » Reply

The first Voter ID laws were passed in 2003, and as of September 2011, 30 U.S. states require some form of photo or non-photo identification.

In 2004, Arizona passed a law requiring voters to bring a state-issued photo ID to the polling place. Similar proposals were discussed in various other states and were passed in most cases. In several states a person's citizenship status is noted on their photo ID.

Indiana passed a law in 2005 requiring a photo ID be shown by all voters before casting ballots.  Civil rights groups in Indiana launched a lawsuit that reached the Supreme Court, Crawford v. Marion County Election Board.

The Court ruled that the law was constitional, paving the way for expanded laws in other states.
stretch351c
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 03 18, 12, 11:06:09:AM » Reply

To stupid to do any research I see homo boy
http://www.naplesnews.com/blogs/council-constitutional-principles/2012/feb/03/gpppppppppppppppppp/

http://patdollard.com/2012/01/new-york-democrat-voter-fraud-is-one-of-our-%E2%80%9Cnormal-political-tactics%E2%80%9D/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/12/four-ny-democrats-plead-guilty-to-voter-fraud/
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 56% Oppose Holder's Blocking of Texas Voter ID Law
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory