Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 01:19:55:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663288 Posts in 298865 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: synthroid 0.075 mcg
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dang! Somebody spilled the beans. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Dang! Somebody spilled the beans.  (Read 125 times)
Gantwick

« on: 03 17, 12, 08:21:48:PM » Reply

Word is that President Obama is going to visit Cushing, OK in the next few days.

I found out from a friend, who used to be in the military, that Cushing does indeed have a certain level of security around it.  I assumed that they didn't because up until about five years or so ago, most of the meth labs were in that area of the state.
Baretta19

« Reply #1 on: 03 17, 12, 08:24:27:PM » Reply

Sorry did you say he's "visiting" or "shopping"
Gantwick

« Reply #2 on: 03 17, 12, 08:30:53:PM » Reply

Visiting, I believe.

Cushing does have a Wal Mart, though.
justincase

« Reply #3 on: 03 17, 12, 08:45:13:PM » Reply

So, the meth labs were run out about 5 years ago.  Must mean they're doing something right and Obama knows that.  Your idiot post means nothing since the meth problem was dealt with years ago.  Try again, needle dick.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #4 on: 03 17, 12, 09:08:36:PM » Reply

needle dick?

My guess, (only a guess) is that it might feel that way to someone with room for two. :- )
Just a guess though...

lluke47

« Reply #5 on: 03 17, 12, 09:38:45:PM » Reply

obumba lost every county in Ok in 2008, he is not liked there at all, can you blame them..?
Gantwick

« Reply #6 on: 03 17, 12, 10:34:44:PM » Reply

Democrat Presidential candidates never do well in Oklahoma.  Both parties tend to stay away from OK during election years because they can figure that whoever the Republican candidate is will be the one who gets the vote.

Obama is coming to Cushing probably because the Keystone Pipeline extension down to the Texas coast (Port Arthur, I believe?) is due to begin soon.  It's not as big as the Keystone XL, but it will cost less, be built quicker, and get the oil flowing sooner than if the XL had gone through.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #7 on: 03 18, 12, 04:32:05:AM » Reply

the keystone pipeline is ruffling a lot of texas feathers of texas land owners...mainly of the tea party variety...they don't like a foreign company using eminent domain to force them to allow them the right to drill a big ass trench across their land....
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #8 on: 03 18, 12, 11:24:16:AM » Reply

Thanks justin for again proving your ignorance and adherence to being a "needle dick" yourself.

Gantwick, your post would indicate that somehow the "building" of a pipeline anyway somehow escaped Congress's eyes and ears...or is this just one of those instances where someone made a big hulaballoo over one thing, while they slid another in unknown to the masses?

Good for them for building a pipeline that will help this country.

My son was expressing yesterday the idiocy of national leadership playing these stomping in the playground games over foreign oil and high gas prices, when the best solution is to drill our own, letting foreign sources know we'll take care of our own, while we are still years away from real, long term alternative energy sources...but we could be using part of the revenues (taxes) from our own oil production and consumption to be used to develop those resources...
Gantwick

« Reply #9 on: 03 18, 12, 12:15:15:PM » Reply

Takn, I believe this had been in the works for some time.  The part from Alberta, Canada to Cushing has been online for a year or so.  The next 400+ miles of pipeline down to Texas are ready to be built.  It went unnoticed, but probably because it didn't make for a lot of media coverage due to not very many people screaming about it.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dang! Somebody spilled the beans.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory