Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 12:15:09:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663274 Posts in 298864 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: synthroid 0.075 mcg
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Bill O'Reilly Believes that Obama Birth Certificate is Real! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly Believes that Obama Birth Certificate is Real!  (Read 639 times)
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #12 on: 03 14, 12, 12:49:59:AM » Reply

Talli, let me ask you it this. If you suspect that I don't have a driver's license. I offer you a ride, and you confront me with your concern. Will your suspicions grow or abate, if my answer is that I have one, but I won't show you? You list a number of reasons that cause you to suspect that I have no driver's license, but, I won't show you the document. Perhaps I don't have an obligation to show you my license, but, you can understand how my refusal to produce the evidence of my innocence is going to result in escalation of the theory that I do not have the document? The birth certificate would not, in my opinion settle anything. Most arguements don't change with the certificate, because they center on his mother's renouncement of citizenship, and Obama accepting adantage of foriegn citizenship. If Obama was born to an America mother in the heart of Kenya, he would be an American. McCain was born overseas. That isn't the issue, though the secrecy he places on that birth certificate doesn't help his case. The question that holds the most weight is whether he accepted citenship of a different nation. His trip to Pakistan could not have happened with an American passport. Did he recieve a lower rate in college, as a foreign student? These would show that he accepted foreign citizenship. The actual birth certificate would not alone show him as not American, even if he were born overseas, PROVIDED HIS MOTHER WAS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. His secrecy over the birth certificate does make me wonder what embarrasing detail is on the real one?
talli

« Reply #13 on: 03 14, 12, 01:12:30:AM » Reply

Talli, let me ask you it this. If you suspect that I don't have a driver's license. I offer you a ride, and you confront me with your concern. Will your suspicions grow or abate, if my answer is that I have one, but I won't show you? You list a number of reasons that cause you to suspect that I have no driver's license, but, I won't show you the document. Perhaps I don't have an obligation to show you my license, but, you can understand how my refusal to produce the evidence of my innocence is going to result in escalation of the theory that I do not have the document? The birth certificate would not, in my opinion settle anything. Most arguements don't change with the certificate, because they center on his mother's renouncement of citizenship, and Obama accepting adantage of foriegn citizenship. If Obama was born to an America mother in the heart of Kenya, he would be an American. McCain was born overseas. That isn't the issue, though the secrecy he places on that birth certificate doesn't help his case. The question that holds the most weight is whether he accepted citenship of a different nation. His trip to Pakistan could not have happened with an American passport. Did he recieve a lower rate in college, as a foreign student? These would show that he accepted foreign citizenship. The actual birth certificate would not alone show him as not American, even if he were born overseas, PROVIDED HIS MOTHER WAS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. His secrecy over the birth certificate does make me wonder what embarrasing detail is on the real one? 

I had the question about renouncement of citizenship also. But as far as I know, and I delved deep, Stanley Ann Dunham did not renounce her citizenship.

Regarding the Pakistan trip, you know, the fact that no travel or no commerce is permitted in a foreign country, does NOT mean that US citizens will not find a way around it.

Many US citizens travelled back and forth to Cuba when supposedly no travel to Cuba was allowed.  And US citizens did business with Cuba, too.

Also at the point that no travel or commerce was allowed to and from certain Middle East countries, years ago, if I remember this right -- and will have to look it up again -- but Dick Cheney and Halliburton were doing business there wherever it was these restrictions had been placed while those restrictions were in place -- I'm thinking it was Iran after the hostage situation -- though it may have been Iraq before the war.

And students and young people travel and hike and hitch rides on boats and planes and manage to see all parts of the world.  They are always at risk of getting caught at it, but most of them don't, so the thing about Obama's visit to Pakistan, who knows really how he managed that?  It didn't necessarily hinge on any particular citizenship, you know?

Oh, the driver's license thing brings up a funny memory and a very long story, so I won't go into it.

I will say I have never hitchhiked, and rarely even accepted rides from people I know, though sometimes, but even if someone offered me a ride and I accepted, I doubt that the question of the person's DL would ever even come up.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #14 on: 03 14, 12, 01:28:52:AM » Reply

Talli, though I appreciate the complementary comments, I assure you have not lost it this time.  I was addressing what BO said in that video, alone.  The only even vaguely valid point he made in that piece for blowing off the birthers is the one about the newspaper birth announcements.  But it shows he is completely ignorant to the birther arguments.  The birther arguments that I have read largely admit to the newspaper announcements.  They are irrelevant to the main arguments made to give significant doubt to Obama's eligibility.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #15 on: 03 14, 12, 01:34:55:AM » Reply

Talli, the mother renounces citizenship to this nation by accepting Indonesian citizenship. She doesn't actually file renouncement. When she became a citizen of Indonesia, she automatically renounces her American citizenship. That part of the story has been shown, though I cede that doesn't necessarily make Obama a citizen of Indonesia. It does, however, raise concerns. I do feel that this should have been investigated before he ran. It is a little late to show enough to take this to court, now. The election is this fall, and no court would complete it's trial before that, and I doubt he will win. Basically, while I believe there is reasonable suspicion that he may have accepted foriegn citizenship, I feel that at this point beyond using that suspicion to show voters yet another reason to not vote for him, it has as much relevance as a solid case that Taft wasn't a natural born citizen. To be blunt, I have a greater suspicion that he will be an expresident before any court could conclude whether he is a natural born citizen or not. If he is able to defraud the election and gets a second term, I would be more supportive of the issue, because it would have a relevance.
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #16 on: 03 14, 12, 06:11:21:AM » Reply

It sure is neat though watching the orly taitz and rash limpballs worshipers squirm, moan, whine, blaspheme, regurgitate, and hussy fit in their defense of their stupidity...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL~~~~~HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~ ROTFLMAO~~~~~~~

dismissed...

Ldy R.* 
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #17 on: 03 14, 12, 10:56:33:AM » Reply

Bob...she said "case closed"...

Apparently, she is the only authority on this subject and you nor anyone else have the right to express an opinion on it...got that...?

Talli/shewhomustnotbenamedanomee/ngajengai/13/87 has decided she and only she has the right to an opinion...
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #18 on: 03 14, 12, 10:59:27:AM » Reply

It sure is neat though watching the buzzardbreath and rash limpballs worshipers squirm, moan, whine, blaspheme, regurgitate, and hussy fit in their defense of their Barry Soetoro stupidity...

About 70% of Americans doubt the Kenyans birth story!

Amazing how much effort Tali-ban puts into defending a proven fraud!

Has the girl gone crazy Huh?    LOL!
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #19 on: 03 14, 12, 10:59:51:AM » Reply

I see MRS Mcscreamy is BOLDLY talking again ,mostly to herself. LOOOOONG rambling nonsensical rambling of a sick mind.
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #20 on: 03 14, 12, 11:08:04:AM » Reply

Bullshit, sinebitch....

But you just keep your poor, pathetic, psychotic delusions, dearie...

It may be the ONLY thing that helps you through when Obama wins his reelection in November...  

Keep scratching the bottom of your kitty litter box, sinebitch and you whiny repubs..

If you are lucky, you might just come up with something other than just shit....

Although it is doubtful.....

ROTFLMAO at the whiny/crybaby repub/birther babies~~~   

ROTFLMAO~~~~~~HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~ LOLOLOLOLOLOL~~~~~~ ROTFLMBO~~

dismissed... AGAIN.....   

Ldy R.* 
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 03 14, 12, 11:09:35:AM » Reply

I see MRS Mcscreamy is BOLDLY talking again ,mostly to herself. LOOOOONG rambling nonsensical rambling of a sick mind

Yep and she's back to her old MO, of threatening people w/ legal action...what a pile of shit she is as well.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #22 on: 03 14, 12, 11:30:36:AM » Reply

takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 03 14, 12, 11:40:04:AM » Reply

Because the president attempted to pass off a fake BC in the first place...he created the controversy.  The best thing we can do is rid ourselves of this failed leadership in November...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Bill O'Reilly Believes that Obama Birth Certificate is Real!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory