Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 06:33:34:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663494 Posts in 298882 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Bill O'Reilly Believes that Obama Birth Certificate is Real! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly Believes that Obama Birth Certificate is Real!  (Read 640 times)
talli

« on: 03 13, 12, 11:17:53:PM » Reply

Bill O'Reilly Believes that Obama Birth Certificate is Real!

See for yourselves:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-U_G8Yad_k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/I-U_G8Yad_k</a>

Could O'Reilly be getting back to some core decency that he had so many years ago?

I hope so!

And in the meanwhile thank you Bill O!

"Responding to a viewer question about why he’s been silent on a just-completed six-month law enforcement investigation into Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility, top Fox News anchorman Bill O’Reilly replied on video, saying: 1) there’s no hard evidence Obama isn’t eligible; 2) Hawaii newspaper ads proved Obama was born there; and 3) he’s just too busy to look into it anyway.

O’Reilly had responded to a question from Erin, who asked, 'Why did you ignore Sheriff Arpaio’s assertion that President Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery?'

Said O’Reilly, 'Well, because Sheriff Arpaio has not presented any hard evidence to back up his assertion. Secondly, I am very busy. I looked into the birth certificate myself and found out there were two separate birth announcements made in Honolulu newspapers on the day Barack Obama was born. It would be impossible for that to happen unless somebody was conspiratorializing the birth of a little mixed-race baby. If that were happening, then, I guess you could have birth announcements planted. But the odds of that , Erin, are about 29 gazillion to one.' "

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/oreilly-im-too-busy-to-report-on-obama-eligibility/
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 03 13, 12, 11:27:34:PM » Reply

Its not up to billy boy!What do the democrat birthers believe,it was hillary's people that raised the question,and that same question would be raised again if hillary was to decide to enter the race for pres 2012.!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 03 13, 12, 11:53:20:PM » Reply

The state of Hawaii may have issued a birth certificate, however, it may well be the circumstances surrounding how it was obtained that prompted the first "fake" that was presented...and the latest documents appeared to have been doctored as well.  We will likely never have the truth, because it will be far more important to shed him from our midst this November.  But his birth, his parents circumstances, his apparent adoption, his return to the US, supposedly under foreign student designation...all too many questions that should not be ignored...
talli

« Reply #3 on: 03 13, 12, 11:56:50:PM » Reply

Its not up to billy boy!What do the democrat birthers believe,it was hillary's people that raised the question,and that same question would be raised again if hillary was to decide to enter the race for pres 2012.!

You keep saying the birthers who filed suit were "Hillary's people," dont-blameme/2whyme, but I've studied the first five suits that were brought claiming Obama was ineligible and demanding he be made to show proof and there is no evidence of any kind linking any of the plaintiffs to Hillary.

Philip Berg, the first one, is a Democrat and he was a Hillary supporter in that he wanted her to win the nomination, but he has had no interactive dealings with Hillary, and he did not bring the suit on her behalf or at her urging, it was all his own idea and his own doing.

There is no connection between the two.

So tell us who you mean and show proof if you can.  If this is just an opinion of yours and you can't show proof, well okay fine, but it remains an unproven assertion if you cannot prove it.
lluke47

« Reply #4 on: 03 13, 12, 11:59:09:PM » Reply

There's no evidence connecting hillary to the murders in Arkansas but everyone knows they are the killers..

I'm glad you think o'Reilly knows everything, but he doesn't...
talli

« Reply #5 on: 03 14, 12, 12:09:25:AM » Reply

There's no evidence connecting hillary to the murders in Arkansas but everyone knows they are the killers..

I'm glad you think o'Reilly knows everything, but he doesn't...

No they don't.  If everybody "knew" any such thing there would have been a trial and conviction long ago.

Why do you poison your own mind with lies, lluke?

See, it makes no sense that the authorities would take her husband to court over a blow job, but  that if either one of them had committed a murder that the authorities would just skip over that.

Don't you realize how very crazy that sounds?
lluke47

« Reply #6 on: 03 14, 12, 12:11:12:AM » Reply

Why do you poison your own mind with lies, lluke?

You can't prove he is a citizen and neither can the pimp..
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #7 on: 03 14, 12, 12:12:01:AM » Reply

Short of legal justification to prevent him from staying in Office or running again, the issue of his citizenship is an irrelevancy.

It sure is neat though watching his worshipers squirm, moan, whine, blaspheme, regurgitate, and hussy fit in his defense....
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #8 on: 03 14, 12, 12:13:56:AM » Reply

"Responding to a viewer question about why he’s been silent on a just-completed six-month law enforcement investigation into Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility, top Fox News anchorman Bill O’Reilly replied on video, saying: 1) there’s no hard evidence Obama isn’t eligible; 2) Hawaii newspaper ads proved Obama was born there; and 3) he’s just too busy to look into it anyway.

The burden of presenting hard evidence of eligibility is on the person seeking the office.  Said person has no right to the job.  It is privilege granted legitimately only to those who can prove they qualify.  We don't have to guess or prove anything about him.  Even if there is no hard evidence that he isn't eligible, O'Reilly should know at least that much.  Hawaii newspaper birth announcements have nothing to with the information on a birth certificate.  Try to get a DL with a newspaper article, much less prove natural born status.  O'Reilly is not so busy that it keeps his head out of his arse, unless he is busy eating the chit he is usually so full of.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #9 on: 03 14, 12, 12:29:43:AM » Reply

A new video shows Fox News anchorman Bill O’Reilly commenting on the dispute over Barack Obama’s eligibility, saying:
1) there’s no evidence of a controversy;

2) there are newspapers that have proved the eligibility case; and

3) he’s just too busy to look into it anyway.

The statements from O’Reilly came in a “Backstage Conversation” piece for premium members of his website that that was posted on YouTube.com, producing a flood of venom directed both at the television star and Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz.
Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse” of volunteers worked on the investigation, concluding that Obama’s birth certificate image released by the White House likely is a forgery.

Targeted at O’Reilly was: “The document is a forgery you freakin’ newsclown/puppet.”

Added “mikestheman383;: “I guess O Reilly has been bought out and told to shut up or is just plain stupid. There is 100 percent proof it’s fraud.”

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #10 on: 03 14, 12, 12:33:27:AM » Reply

Added “mikestheman383;: “I guess O Reilly has been bought out and told to shut up or is just plain stupid. There is 100 percent proof it’s fraud.”

O'Reilly knows full well what just happened to the good Judge Napolitano for suggesting Washington is being led by elitist influences on matters of ME foreign policy.  You don't do that on Establishment TV and get away with it.
talli

« Reply #11 on: 03 14, 12, 12:48:51:AM » Reply

The burden of presenting hard evidence of eligibility is on the person seeking the office.    Even if there is no hard evidence that he isn't eligible, O'Reilly should know at least that much.  Hawaii newspaper birth announcements have nothing to with the information on a birth certificate.  Try to get a DL with a newspaper article, much less prove natural born status.  O'Reilly is not so busy that it keeps his head out of his arse, unless he is busy eating the chit he is full of.

Geez, chuck, I'm surprised at you.  Usually you are one of the smarter people on the board, so this post is kind of out of character for you.

And even though we disagree on quite a few things, your posts are always sensible. 

This one?  Not so much.

The burden of proof has been met by President Obama to the authorities who accept or reject the required documentation -- or President Obama wouldn't be President Obama -- he'd just be Barack Obama, a regular guy with a kind of patchy history.

And O'Reilly is right about the birth announcements.  True you cannot get a drivers licence with a newspaper article, but such bits of info have been used to rebuild the ID info for people who have lost their documentation in such things as fires and hurricanes.

And also, like he pointed out, for the announcement to be in 2 papers, in order to start a fake paper trail, the idea that he would someday become President would have had to have been hatched back then, and ask yourself how that would be possible?!

And there's another bit of info which O'Reilly didn't mention, but I can.  In one of the videos made by one of the "investigators" trying to prove him ineligible, it shows his school application in  Indonesia asking where he was born and his mother has written Honolulu, Hawaii.  Now, if he'd really been born in Kenya, what advantage would there have been to saying that he was born in Hononlulu, if he wasn't born there? She could just as well have put Kenya if that was true, because it wouldn't make any difference to a school in Indonesia.

Can you not see how bizarre it is to think that anyone could conspire that early in any child's life because somehow they knew he would become President some day?

Look, in '08 I was a birther, and fought like a bulldog to vet him, but I gave up on it when I voted for Obama.  And you can bet I stayed up late, late, late nights turning all the info over and over pulling it inside out and right side out again, and now I know with 99.999999999999~% certainty he is indeed a natural born US citizen.

And, truthfully, I wasn't sure until last year but wouldn't let on, because he's the President and I respect and admire him, but every time some one brought it up, I would have pangs.  Until the official BC was put out, certified and validated by the state of Hawaii.  And then I saw where his Mom had put Honolulu on his Indonesian school entry form, and that sealed it.  She would have had no reason to put that information on that form if it were not true.

It's ALL there and all the right people have certified and validated it, and the courts agree 100%.

Case closed.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Bill O'Reilly Believes that Obama Birth Certificate is Real!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory