Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 06:02:19:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663620 Posts in 298893 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Illegal Immigrants Get Hormone Treatments and Abortions at Taxpayer Ex 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Illegal Immigrants Get Hormone Treatments and Abortions at Taxpayer Ex  (Read 56 times)
wise1ray

« on: 03 02, 12, 04:28:15:PM » Reply

In a further attempt to erode the American culture, the Obama administration has released the Performance-Based National Detention Standards through the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

Within these new guidelines are measures to help insure the health of illegal immigrants that have been detained by ICE officials.  According to a fact sheet released by ICE,

“PBNDS 2011 is crafted to improve medical and mental health services, increase access to legal services and religious opportunities, improve communication with detainees with limited English proficiency, improve the process for reporting and responding to complaints, reinforce protections against sexual abuse and assault, and increase recreation and visitation.”

However, Rep Lamar Smith (R-TX) who serves as chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, believes,

“The Obama administration’s new detention manual is more like a hospitality guideline for illegal immigrants.  The administration goes beyond common sense to accommodate illegal immigrants and treats them better than citizens in federal custody.”

Smith also found that the new manual gives illegal immigrant detainees access to abortions, hormone treatment for transgendered illegals, 15 day supply of any prescribed medications upon their deportation or release, and free dental work.

When questioned about the costs of the new manual revisions, an ICE representative said,

“It is important to note that one of the main goals of the agency, in addition to prioritizing the health and safety of detainees in our custody and improving conditions of confinement, is to increase fiscal prudence and efficiencies within the system.”

Again, Rep Smith does not believe the ICE explanation saying,

“Illegal immigration already costs American taxpayers billions each year, and these increased regulations force them to keep an open tab for illegal immigrants.”

Figures provided by ICE claim that the cost of deporting an illegal immigrant runs an average of $10,043.  But like most government reports, these figures are far from being accurate as they don’t consider the costs incurred by other agencies involved in the arrest and deportation process.  When all of the costs are added up, we find that taxpayers are paying between $23,000 and $30,000 per illegal.

Now, the Obama administration wants to add the costs of abortions, hormone treatment for transgendered illegals, 15 day supply of any prescribed medications upon their deportation or release, and free dental work to the taxpayers’ bill.

I don’t have health insurance and I can’t afford to purchase my own.  Obamacare has only made it more expensive to get insurance.  Yet, people who are breaking federal law by entering our country illegally, not only get free standard medical care, they now receive extra care that is quite costly.  Seems the American dream is not for Americans, but for illegals.
wise1ray

« Reply #1 on: 03 02, 12, 04:29:39:PM » Reply

Billions of dollars are going to the illegal population while Americans are denied food stamps, Medicaid, etc. because the system is overwhelmed. What does that say about our government when they care more about what illegals think than it's own citizens?

I see absolutely no reason that they should be given a trial.  If they have no papers then they obviously do not belong here, what is so hard about that!  Then to turn around & actually give then more rights than an American citizens is just outrageous to me.  It is time to do something about this mess that our government has got this country into by not enforcing our immigrations laws.   Yet they want to continue to pass even more laws that they will not enforce.   Just enforce the ones that are already on the books, how they can choose which laws to enforce is beyond me.  Maybe we shoulde only obey the laws that we want to obey, but then again be prepared to spend some time in jail
william H
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 03 02, 12, 04:31:49:PM » Reply

Illegal Immigrants Get Hormone Treatments and Abortions at Taxpayer Ex

I don't mind paying fo their abortions or a bus ticket home!
lluke47

« Reply #3 on: 03 02, 12, 05:01:53:PM » Reply

But the chimp claims to be a Christian, is he a liar...?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #4 on: 03 02, 12, 05:09:28:PM » Reply

This country is ass backwards...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Illegal Immigrants Get Hormone Treatments and Abortions at Taxpayer Ex
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory