Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 03:54:38:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663592 Posts in 298891 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama says he's not bluffing on Iran military option 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Obama says he's not bluffing on Iran military option  (Read 97 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 02, 12, 04:23:11:PM » Reply

President Barack Obama issued his most direct threat yet of U.S. military action against Iran if it builds a nuclear weapon, but in a message to Israel's leader ahead of White House talks he also cautioned against a pre-emptive Israeli strike.

"As president of the United States, I don't bluff," Obama warned Iran in a magazine interview published on Friday, three days before he will host Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Washington.

With the meeting expected to be dominated by stark differences over what Washington fears could be an Israeli attack on Tehran's nuclear sites, Netanyahu said he wanted to preserve the "freedom of action of the State of Israel in the face of threats to wipe us off the map."

Monday's talks are shaping up as the most consequential encounter of U.S. and Israeli leaders in years, with tensions further magnified by Republican presidential candidates slamming Obama over his Middle East policy.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/02/us-usa-israel-iran-idUSTRE82108520120302
william H
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 03 02, 12, 04:25:18:PM » Reply

That would be his second illegal war in 3 years! He ran his mouth to make a grab fo the Jewish vote.
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #2 on: 03 02, 12, 04:27:42:PM » Reply

wvit, do you support BHO's war mongering?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 03 02, 12, 04:28:42:PM » Reply

That's right...the Nobel Peace Prize winner, ain't gonna take shit off nobody !!!

I liken him to the mother who stands before her child and tells him, if you do that again, I'll spank you...and does it again and again and again and never follows through...Obama is spineless and if he does carry out a preemptive strike, then he's a war monger, just like Bush was called and his Nobel Prize should be stripped from his hands!!!
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 03 02, 12, 04:34:42:PM » Reply

Ask all those dead terrorist leaders in Pakistan how serious he is.  Oh right, you can't they are all blown to hell.
william H
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 03 02, 12, 04:38:15:PM » Reply

Ask all those dead terrorist leaders in Pakistan how serious he is. Oh right, you can't they are all blown to hell.

Something else to blame on Bush???
lluke47

« Reply #6 on: 03 02, 12, 05:00:54:PM » Reply

Terrorist leaders are a dime a dozen, you have to kill all of them and obumba isn't going to do anything, he's a chickenshit when it comes to winning..

btw nitwit, who is obumba killing besides the civilians in pakistan..?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 03 02, 12, 05:25:31:PM » Reply

obama--------------->Says hes serious about iran.!.Oh really wonder who told him he should be??
darkflower

« Reply #8 on: 03 03, 12, 01:11:09:AM » Reply

"Ask all those dead terrorist leaders in Pakistan how serious he is.  Oh right, you can't they are all blown to hell."

Yes, along with scores of totally innocent men, women, and children, all blown to hell by that gutless terrorist piece of shit obama.

bush and obama, both war criminal bastards who will surely spend eternity burning in hell if there is such a thing as hell or justice. Fuck them and fuck every single piece of shit who supports either of them in their brutal murders of innocent of civilians.

And now obama wants to add Iranians to the list of innocent civilians he has murdered. GOD DAMN YOU BLOODTHIRSTY ANIMALS!!!

You people MAKE ME SICK. dems, reps, you are all nothing but modern day nazis going after muslims this time instead of jews as you shoot for world domination. ASSHOLES.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama says he's not bluffing on Iran military option
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory