Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 04:37:26:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663600 Posts in 298891 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Carly Fiorina Breaks With GOP, Denounces Limbaugh's Smears 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Carly Fiorina Breaks With GOP, Denounces Limbaugh's Smears  (Read 528 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 02, 12, 03:24:42:PM » Reply

Fiorina: Rush Limbaugh's comments about student "insulting," "incendiary"

California Republican Carly Fiorina said Friday it is "insulting" for radio host Rush Limbaugh to call a student activist a "slut" and "prostitute" because she is pushing for employers to pay for contraception.

"That language is insulting in my opinion," said Fiorina, who launched an unsuccessful Senate bid against longtime California Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer in 2010, on "CBS This Morning."

"It's incendiary and most of all, it's a distraction. It's a distraction from what are very real and important issues," the former chief executive of Hewlett-Packard said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57389434-503544/fiorina-rush-limbaughs-comments-about-student-insulting-incendiary/
internetto
Forgive them, for they know not what they doodoo. Now go, and sin no more. Never vote for a Republican.

HA! HA! Republicans have poopypants™.

« Reply #1 on: 03 02, 12, 03:26:24:PM » Reply

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 03 02, 12, 03:32:34:PM » Reply

Of course it's insulting. It's meant to be insulting!   Just as it is insulting for that leg spreader to insist others pay for her to open her legs to the public.  She claims she has to pay $1,000 per year. I think she lying. I think half of that pricetag is for the fruity spray she uses in that nether-region to attract the bar flies.

In any case. If I have to pay for vaginal toolkit, then she should at least buy the drinks.

wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 03 02, 12, 03:34:41:PM » Reply

Look, it's Jim trying to be even more insulting than Rush.  At least Rush has a goal of selling as much advertisements space as possible.

What's your excuse for being such an ass Jim?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 03 02, 12, 03:34:53:PM » Reply

the GOP obviously does not believe women are competent enough to decide for themselves. it makes about as much sense for a woman to be a republican as it does for a black person or a gay person or a latino or an asian or a jew or a muslim or anybody that isn't rich of any color or gender or belief.  starting in the 60's the republican party made a conscious choice to be the male white christian party of the rich.  and the words of their leaders reflect that- rush, hannity, beck, savage, fox noise...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 03 02, 12, 03:36:24:PM » Reply

In any case. If I have to pay for vaginal toolkit, then she should at least buy the drinks.

Wassa matta, did I hit home?   :- )
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #6 on: 03 02, 12, 03:37:33:PM » Reply

even if the young woman in question was talking about sex only, being incredibly sexually active is still better than being a hateful piece of shit racist like jim.  here, idiot, try to have a clue...

Georgetown University Law Student Sandra Fluke testified in an unofficial House hearing last week that the cost of contraception created a significant financial burden -- up to $3,000 over the course of law school -- that prohibited one of her fellow students from obtaining hormonal contraception. Because of a medical issue, not having access to birth control ultimately resulted in her losing an ovary.  and for telling her friend's story, limbaugh calls her a slut?

Limbaugh's rant is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing...he likes to throw out red meat to the drooling teabaggers.  doesn't have to be true, doesn't have to make sense, it just needs to be vicious and dimwitted.  why would ordinary americans, the consumers of this country, not the producers, ALWAYS side with the owners?  insurance companies have lots of very low cost or no co-pay medications, why is it such a big deal if birth control is?  it actually saves money, it is a preventative medicine, and it actually is used by some women for very real purely medical reasons.  why can't right wingers pull their head out of their ass and quit thinking sex is dirty all the damn time?  what the hell is wrong with them? and birth control pills are ALSO MEDICALLY NECESSARY FOR SOME WOMEN, IT CAN PREVENT SERIOUS MEDICAL PROBLEMS, LIKE THE ONE THE STUDENT DESCRIBED EARLIER...

Although they are most commonly prescribed to prevent pregnancy, birth control pills are also used to treat a variety of menstrual disorders including amenorrhea (absence of menstruation), dysmenorrhea (abnormally painful menstruation) and hypermenorrhea (abnormally Menstruation is the periodic shedding of the lining of the uterus, causing bloody vaginal discharge.heavy menstrual bleeding). They may also be prescribed to treat a number of other conditions, including polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), hirsutism (abnormal hair growth) and endometriosis. In addition, birth control pills may be taken to regulate irregular menstrual cycles and to help in the transitional period prior to menopause.
In addition to preventing pregnancy and treating various medical conditions, birth control pills also offer women a number of significant health benefits, including a decreased risk of colorectal, ovarian and endometrial cancers.

IN SHORT, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH NEEDS TO STEP THE FUCK OFF...AND THE STUPID SHIT REPUBLICANS/TEABAGGERS, TOO.   
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #7 on: 03 02, 12, 03:38:22:PM » Reply

Jim and the rest of you nitwits

Sandra Fluke was talking about a fellow student - not herself - who needed expensive oral contraceptives to control a medical condition

TRY to keep some grasp of the facts straight
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 03 02, 12, 03:41:27:PM » Reply

Jim never lets the facts get in the way of his opinions or rants.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 03 02, 12, 03:41:48:PM » Reply

Sandra Fluke was talking about a fellow student - not herself - who needed expensive oral contraceptives to control a medical condition

I know the student who she was talking about. But this isn't just about that one student. It's about the whole forced contraception handout.  Keep up yourself...
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #10 on: 03 02, 12, 03:42:58:PM » Reply

How did you ever learn to work the internets Jim?

"forced contraception handout" my ass

how about a "forced" cholesterol-lowering medication handout?

What other legitimate medical treatments do you want banned or not covered by insurance on fake religious grounds?

Jim
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 03 02, 12, 03:49:54:PM » Reply

Georgetown University Law Student Sandra Fluke testified in an unofficial House hearing last week that the cost of contraception created a significant financial burden -- up to $3,000 over the course of law school

up to $3,000 over the course of law school . 
So, How long does it take to get through Law School?  4 years if you're a good student? 
Is this girl in Law school to become a lawyer? Or is she there to screw other students?

Either she saddled daddy and mommy with the college bill and now she wants to saddle the community with her contraception bill so she can spend her money on herself.

OR

She has a paid scolarship and now she thinks the community should also supply her contraception needs as well so she can spend her money on herself.

Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Carly Fiorina Breaks With GOP, Denounces Limbaugh's Smears
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory