Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 08:25:22:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660890 Posts in 298638 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: 50 all week....Wow 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: 50 all week....Wow  (Read 936 times)
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 02 23, 12, 05:36:05:AM » Reply

Yes Emily...the east coast even sees the sun rise first. :-)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #13 on: 02 23, 12, 08:07:55:AM » Reply

We won't see the sun until maybe this afternoon... when ever it comes...it will be welcomed.

Went outside yesterday and the bulbsare peeking out so nicely...

Oh and I touched bases with that damn crackhead that kills my grass with gasoline and confronted him with a hammer upside his head... no I didn't hit him as much as I wanted to... I just made him feel it up against his shoulder and told him no more glass or gas on my lawn or I will beat the living crap out of him and I don't care who knows it...... he was kinda stalking me... everytime my garage door would open he'd appear... he may be staying in one of the empty houses on the block...

why me?

I guess because I'm really a nice person and nice to all that I come in contact with... here that can be dangerous... remember I told you all that the people here are not friendly and I guess it's out of fear... but I force their hands and try to be extremely nice and make them see I'm ok and so are you.... but I'm tired... can't teach an old dog new tricks comes to mind...

I know they enjoy the flowers that comes out of this yard... some have tried to do the same... and that to me is really something... I told one neighbor I would give her come of my marigold seeds this year... the ones that I got from the marigolds that I grew last year... hoping that the seed from them will come back this year...it worked last year but we'll just have to see...

The crackhead hurried away saying that I'm going to get you... and I said .... you and what army... I warned him for the last time...

Honestly... he's an alcoholic, crackhead and has an evil spirit...a few years younger than I... and that's what makes it unbelievable... he maybe bipolar also...he has a brother on death row...for killing a store clerk over alcohol and cigarettes so his court papers say... I did a search online and that's what it said...

From a godly standpoint... Can he be saved?

(sigh)

What makes that my responsibility... honestly? 

All I want to do is grow a nice garden... is that so horrible? 

I roll my trash can down the street cleaning up paper and cans thrown all around the place and it may be strange but I like not to see trash all over the place...

My mother used to wake us up in a sound sleep to go outside at night to clean up the street we lived.... I'm so glad she made it ok for me to do that today...

Most just let it blow down the street and land somewhere else...

I keep saying I'm tired...don't I...

Move... again... can't afford it now and to lose an investment is not what's happening today with the economy... so I have learned to bite the bullet....

It's going to be alright... really....

Today I'm going to take a drive to Akron... where my bank is...I only go there once a year... lol...the ATM gets expensive but so does the gas to get to and from... I just love my bank been with them for 15 years or so... it's worth the drive... I love getting away from Why-Town...any old excuse will do...lol

Oh!  Good Morning!

mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #14 on: 02 23, 12, 08:21:29:AM » Reply

74 on thurday, happy birthday sunshine, damn I thought you were a lot younger than that.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 02 23, 12, 04:07:40:PM » Reply

My weather man lied again...only got up to 66 but I gladly enjoyed that.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 02 23, 12, 05:32:02:PM » Reply

Oh mud....I am hardly that old.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: 50 all week....Wow
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory