Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 11:07:53:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663507 Posts in 298883 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Exactly 3 years in, Obama's job approval hits lowest level yet 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Exactly 3 years in, Obama's job approval hits lowest level yet  (Read 49 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 01 22, 12, 06:12:39:AM » Reply

Ron Edmonds / AP

Exactly three years after Aretha Franklin's hat launched the Obama administration, the Democrat's annual job approval rating has sunk to his lowest level.

That's not normally a good sign after 1,095 days in office. But who's counting? Heading into reelection years, pols want to be at least at the 50% level. A new Gallup Poll just out reveals that the ex-state senator's job approval for his third full year is 44%.

That's down from 47% in his second year.

That's down from 57% in his first year.

It's also down from the 69% approval he enjoyed on Inauguration Day.

So, the better Americans have come to know the guy and to watch his record, the less they seem to think of him. Of course, what really matters is what they think of him starting with early voting this October and ending the night of Nov. 6.

Gallup's 2012 results are based on about 175,000 adult interviews during the year, showing a brief high for Obama of 53% in May (can you say Navy SEALs' success?) and a low two times of 38% in both August and October.

In terms of historical patterns, Obama's third-year average is the lowest of any modern president except the doomed Democrat Jimmy Carter, who had 37.4%. The highest approval at this stage of a first term was Dwight Eisenhower with 72.1% and George H.W. Bush with just under 70%.

According to Gallup's analysis:

"Comparing Obama's third-year numbers with all presidential years in Gallup records, Obama's 44% average job approval rating is well below average, ranking 53rd of the 68 presidential years measured."

http://news.investors.com/Article/598535/201201201956/obama-annual-job-approval-worst-yet.htm
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 01 22, 12, 06:19:39:AM » Reply

bush left a flaming piece of shit on the white house lawn for obama to deal with.  he has done so with remarkable success, both economically and mlitarily.  i know little right wing boys have trouble accepting that, but reality is hard to accept for dumbfuck chickenshits, in general, especially when you have that chickenshit racist crap going on, too.  it doesn't matter who the GOP candidate is, they all suck.  romney is the only one that might get enough independents to make a decent contest out of it.  let the good times roll....obama is going to win and the country will be much better off because of it.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #2 on: 01 22, 12, 06:23:12:AM » Reply

There is no success in this wh.....

So much so that barry can not run for re election on his record, do you not see that.....
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Exactly 3 years in, Obama's job approval hits lowest level yet
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory