Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 11:05:11:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663507 Posts in 298883 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: CNN Debate Moderator Extremely Biased 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: CNN Debate Moderator Extremely Biased  (Read 76 times)
wise1ray

« on: 01 21, 12, 03:58:06:PM » Reply

Thursday night CNN hosted the final debate between the Republican presidential candidates prior to today’s South Carolina primary. The debate was moderated by CNN’s John King.

Throughout the debate, King’s biases shone as brightly as the spotlights blinding the candidates.

To begin with, the seating for each candidate’s staff, volunteers and supporters was arranged in what would normally be considered a reverse order. If Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich looked straight ahead they would be looking at the staff, volunteers and supporters of Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum and vice versa.

Then King went after Gingrich, asking him about his first wife and the accusations she has leveled against him. Fortunately, Gingrich was on his game and fired a salvo back at King, clearly letting him know that he was not going to allow the moderator to undermine his character.

When King brought up the subject of the candidate’s pro-life statuses, the debate seemed to center on Romney, Santorum and Gingrich. Before allowing Ron Paul to respond, King completely snubbed him and tried to move the debate to another topic. However, the Paul supporters in the audience loudly jeered King’s obvious snub and he then allowed Paul to respond.

King’s actions and biases were obvious.

He purposefully went after Newt Gingrich with the intent of destroying his personal character. He purposefully ignored Ron Paul which could have been done because he felt Paul was not a viable candidate or perhaps because Paul was such a strong candidate that he didn’t want to give him any opportunity to gain any more support.

The role of the moderator in a debate to just that: to moderate. They are supposed to be as impartial as possible and not allow their personal views to influence their actions and how they moderate.

John King ran the event more like an interview than a debate. He clearly was not professional in his actions or manners and should never be allowed to moderate a political debate again.

* John King.jpg (6.59 KB, 220x120 - viewed 30 times.)
wise1ray

« Reply #1 on: 01 21, 12, 04:01:13:PM » Reply

The liberal bias of CNN is disgusting and King exposed himself as well as his network with this offensive effort. I stopped watching CNN more than 15 years ago.

Why else do you suppose CNN stands for "Communists News Network", they have been in obama's corner the whole time he was running in 2008 and they are still in obama's corner today.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 01 21, 12, 04:14:39:PM » Reply

KING HAD HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM BY GINGRICH!!!
wise1ray

« Reply #3 on: 01 21, 12, 04:55:38:PM » Reply

I am flabergasted why the debates are even allowed to be moderated by Liberals! Lets have a real "moderator" not a left wingnut dictating their agenda. I would have like to watched a conservative panel ask real questions about how the candidates would help America regain her strength and growth. I did not see one conservative moderated debate, where obamas records of any kind were held up to any kind of public evaluation. I like others quit listening or watching the communist news network.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 01 21, 12, 05:02:57:PM » Reply

Don King would have done a better job.
etripper
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 01 21, 12, 05:35:33:PM » Reply

CNN liberal?

Follow the money.

CNN, owned by Time/Warner, donated 1.6 million dollars to the 2000 George W. Bush campaingn.

Running for the President of the United States is not for the meek, or the weak.

Somebody throw them a crying towel.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: CNN Debate Moderator Extremely Biased
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory