Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 10:49:57:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663271 Posts in 298863 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Will Obama be vetted? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Will Obama be vetted?  (Read 403 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« on: 01 21, 12, 02:52:26:PM » Reply

Obama has more problems with several states besides Georgia.

Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi on Friday denied a motion by the president's lawyer to quash a subpoena that requires Obama to show up.

Georgia Judge Subpoenas Obama AND His Records

Other challenges are pending in New Hampshire, Arizona, Alabama, Tennessee, Hawaii, and other States.

Illinois and Massachusetts are now also challenging Obama.

It would be easy for Obama to be open and honest with his documents than act like he is guilty with the courts.
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #1 on: 01 21, 12, 02:57:27:PM » Reply

Your bullshit is STILL 'all for naught,' sweatybitch...

It will be thrown out like all the others...

After Georgia is dealt with, the others will back off from ending up with egg on their faces like Georgia did..

LOLOLOL~

Dismissed.... again......   

Ldy R.*   
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 01 21, 12, 02:57:54:PM » Reply

You know damn well the chimp wont be.
talli

« Reply #3 on: 01 21, 12, 03:01:20:PM » Reply

Obama has more problems with several states besides Georgia.

Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi on Friday denied a motion by the president's lawyer to quash a subpoena that requires Obama to show up.

Georgia Judge Subpoenas Obama AND His Records

Other challenges are pending in New Hampshire, Arizona, Alabama, Tennessee, Hawaii, and other States.

It would be easy for Obama to be open and honest with his documents than act like he is guilty with the courts.

Doesn't have to be, because he already is.

His documents have been certified and validated.

But I call again on everyone who is interested in the truth about this supposed law suit to call the Georgia Offices of State Administrative Hearings on Monday and ask them what the deal is with this supposed suit.

Ask them what jusrisdiction they have and what they have called for in the proceedings and when those proceedings will be.

Monday, call the Georgia Office of State Administrative Hearings and ask to speak to Judge Michael Malihi about this suit or his boss Max Woods.

Their numbers are (404) 651-7595 for Malihi and (404) 651-9643 for Wood.

Ask them what's up with this deal.

Find out if it's even vaguely for real.

Or you could fax them: Fax: (404) 818-3751 for Malihi; Fax: (404) 818-3704 for Wood.

Ask Malihi why he's allowing his name to be used this way.

Ask Wood why he's allowing his office to be used this way.

Be an activist. Don't just sit around jawing on an Internet discussion board.

Do something!
Etc-ctE
« Reply #4 on: 01 21, 12, 03:04:09:PM » Reply

Dream on sweets, dream on.  The Election Committee is the only group Obama has to show anything to.  If they approve, it's a done deal.  If certain states want to make waves then they are just cutting their own throats, and wasting their taxpayers money...
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 01 21, 12, 03:04:45:PM » Reply

Then he hasn't any legitimate reason not to turn them over to the courts as subpoenaed.    Does he?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #6 on: 01 21, 12, 03:06:49:PM » Reply

Obama has never been vetted as the American people know only as much about him as they did when he first ran for senator!

Secretive, underhanded and furtive Obama remains a mystery!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 01 21, 12, 03:08:42:PM » Reply

Obama needs to release his files like a white gop president would do instead of being uppity and hiding behind lawyers.   He, afterall promised transparency and open government until...

We know the left is afraid of Obama's release of documents but why, eh?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 01 21, 12, 03:12:26:PM » Reply

So Talli, you are going to take up my suggestion from several days ago and call Georgia.   That is good.  Don't just sit around jawing with disbelief...
Contact
Valerie Ruff
Case Management Assistant
vruff@osah.ga.gov
Tel: (404) 651-7595
Fax: (404) 818-3751

http://www.osah.ga.gov/judges-dir-detail.aspx?StaffID=mmalihi
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #9 on: 01 21, 12, 03:18:48:PM » Reply

LOLOLOL~~

"I" can HARDLY WAIT for the day of this court date...

Sweatybitch will be NO WHERE to be found on these boards when this case, like all the rest of these useless law suits against Obama, is thrown OUT of court..

I WILL find you sweatybitch.. You WILL show up here again sometime.... lol~ (If, for no other reason, to see what is said about you behind your back. Your curiosity will be eating you up from head to hoof. LOLOLOL~

I will rub your nose in your OWN stupdity.......

THAT is a promise~

Dismissed... again....

Ldy R.*
talli

« Reply #10 on: 01 21, 12, 03:28:10:PM » Reply

Then he hasn't any legitimate reason not to turn them over to the courts as subpoenaed.    Does he?

He could play along with this legal harassment, but then that would  be playing long with legal harassment and how would that bode for ordinary citizens in maintaining their right not to be perpetually annoyed, subjected to indignities and multiple assertions of jeopardy by those with an agenda misusing the legal system to pursue it?

His legitimate reason for denying them the documents is that his documentation has already been presented and certified and that this "challenge" to his certified documents by a Georgia State Administrative Court is both over-reach and a specious lawsuit that interferes with the business of the Federal government.

BTW, Orly Taitz has already been fined and sanctioned for abuse of judicial process, and I'm thinking she is really going to get it for these latest tricks she has pulled.

So Talli, you are going to take up my suggestion from several days ago and call Georgia.   That is good.  Don't just sit around jawing with disbelief...

Contact
Valerie Ruff
Case Management Assistant
vruff@osah.ga.gov
Tel: (404) 651-7595
Fax: (404) 818-3751

http://www.osah.ga.gov/judges-dir-detail.aspx?StaffID=mmalihi

Your suggestion?  You mean MY suggestion earlier today.  Your post here has no date time stamp to identify that it came from you several days ago.  And if it did, why haven't you called and been crowing about the results?

This must be another fantasy of yours like your SERE training, sweets. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 01 21, 12, 03:32:55:PM » Reply

When Obama turns his records over to the Courts for examination I wil be very happy it is over.  Obama has to grow up and be a man for a change and do as he promised with his pledge of open government.  So far he has failed miserably.   
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Will Obama be vetted?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory