Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 05:57:49:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663366 Posts in 298870 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another victory in the great liberal utopia! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Another victory in the great liberal utopia!  (Read 198 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #12 on: 01 18, 12, 10:04:33:PM » Reply

Dumb2Doofas,

All I see is your usual, opinionated bullshit. Where is the evidence to support your argument?

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #13 on: 01 19, 12, 05:43:34:AM » Reply

Facts are all I provided, 1965hawks!

Just because you don't like them doesn't alter the reality of them and neither does childish name calling!
1965hawks

« Reply #14 on: 01 21, 12, 03:35:22:AM » Reply

Dumb2Doofas,

Cut the bullshit, you lying moron! You haven't presented any facts, not a single one. All you've done is give us your usual asinine allegations. There's reason why youalways refuse to present any evidence to support your goofy arguments. You can't because there never is any, you dumb and doofas silly bitch.

[1] Can you name a single law that prevents a fact from happening? The answer, of course is no. There is not a law on the books that prevents something from happening. And since no law can prevent something from happening, your argument that Chicago's regulation of Pit Bull Terrier ownership is a failure because it didn't prevent Pit Bull Terriers from mauling Mr. Martinez is just another example of your illogical reasoning.

[2] You began by arguing that a handgun ban won't lower crime rates, but end by arguing that, because of a handgun ban, Mr. Martinez lost a foot as result of being mauled by dogs. That argument is a classic non sequitur.

[3] Finally, your goofy allegation--that "Chicago is the Democratic-liberal idea of utopia"--is just what I've learned to expect from a right-wingnut wackjob like your dumb and doofas ass.  You really need to STFU!

[4] Oh, and by the way, I'm still waiting for your stupid, lying ass to present evidence to support your arguments ... you dumb little trollop.   

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #15 on: 01 21, 12, 06:56:11:AM » Reply

(1)Liberals do every time they propose such laws!

(2) As the victim was rendered wholly defenseless against a savage animal attack it is clear Chicago gun control caused him to be maimed!

(3) Chicago is run by democrats!  There is no check on democrat power in that city!  Therefore Chicago is a democrat utopia!

(4) Childish name calling achieves nothing!
1965hawks

« Reply #16 on: 01 21, 12, 08:08:04:PM » Reply

Dumb2Doofas,

[1] Humour us with some more of you wackop bullshit and tell us what your dumb ass believes liberals do every time they pass laws, you retarded, right-wingnut dip-shit.

[2] Please show us how idiotic you are by explaining why your doofas ass believes a jogger being attacked by Pit Bulls was due to gun-control laws, you shit-for-brains, wacko gun nut.

[3] Just to prove again why you're the stupidest discussant in this forum, please tell us again why your dumb, retarded ass believes Chicago is a "liberal utopia," you doofas, moronic, lying, piece of shit.

[4] As long as you keep posting all that stupid shit, your dumb ass deserves to be called names, you turd-brain, right-wingnut dumbo.

[5] And I'll remind you again that you haven't presented any evidence, whatsoever, to support anything you've posted so far, you lying, shit-for-brains imbecile.    
D2D

« Reply #17 on: 01 21, 12, 08:12:40:PM » Reply

Another victory for me as 1965hawks is reduced to childish name calling!
1965hawks

« Reply #18 on: 01 21, 12, 09:11:36:PM » Reply

Dumb2Doofas,

You're living in a right-wingnut dream world, you shit-for-brains dummy. The only "victory" your doofas ass has won is the undisputed title as the most stupidest discussant in this forum. Your dumb ass hasn't presented a single shred of evidence to support your imbecilic blabbering. But I'm not surprised. After all, you've never done that before. Right, dumbo?

You're doing the same dumb shit you always do: trying to defend illogical arguments. It's deja vu all over again:
"Imaginary liberal flag burners;"

"a City of Chicago law prohibiting armed security guards;"

"Your defending a junk dealer who claims self-defense after killing a man hiding inside a shed and posing no threat whatsoever."

Those are just a few just a few of your illogical arguments. Remember, moron?

It's hard to believe that anyone could be as dumb and doofas as your idiotic ass. You're truly a piece of work, you right-wingnut ass-clown. You really need to shut the fuck up!

Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another victory in the great liberal utopia!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory