Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 30, 24, 08:46:26:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2664169 Posts in 298937 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Grill the GOP but Barry gets a pass. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Grill the GOP but Barry gets a pass.  (Read 247 times)
lakitss

« Reply #12 on: 12 31, 11, 11:56:27:AM » Reply

What we don't know can and does hurt us all.

Fewer radical muslims or any radicals makes this world a little better for everybody.

Wanna bet there are radical muslims involved in Mexico's drug trade? Last I heard drug cartels never beheaded anyone, they prefer columbian neckties, or mass executions.

We got serious problems closing in on us from many directions. Many more inside this country from so called federal agencies.

Iraq was continually funded by congress from both sides of the aisle.

That's pretty much over now and time to dedicate ourselves to our own interests like national security.

We got plenty of returning soldiers that could make rotations along our porous borders providing much needed security.

Responsibility cannot be delegated. Guilt by association comes to mind.
2whyme
Honored Member

« Reply #13 on: 12 31, 11, 12:00:19:PM » Reply

(( When you are a leader (or supposed to be) everything good or bad that happens on your watch is your responsibility, ))

So what your saying is, if your kid goes out and robs a bank or kills someone you should be held accountable for his actions.  Is that what your saying, boobie??  I agree.  But keep in mind,  There is responsibility by Association and by Actions.  Responsibility by action holds a higher level of responsibility than does responsibility by association...

Nice try at spin and deflect, but no banana.  When he is the leader (alleged) of the government, he is responsible for all that occurs under his administration.  Your example of a kid robbing a bank is silly.
1965hawks

« Reply #14 on: 12 31, 11, 12:15:30:PM » Reply

lakitss: Responsibility cannot be delegated. Guilt by association comes to mind.

2whyme: When he is the leader ... he is responsible for all that occurs under his administration.

I'm waiting for someone--anybody!--to explain why those arguments don't apply to the racists articles that appeared in Wackjob Ron Paul's newsletter.

2whyme
Honored Member

« Reply #15 on: 12 31, 11, 12:36:18:PM » Reply

lakitss: Responsibility cannot be delegated. Guilt by association comes to mind.

2whyme: When he is the leader ... he is responsible for all that occurs under his administration.

I'm waiting for someone--anybody!--to explain why those arguments don't apply to the racists articles that appeared in Wackjob Ron Paul's newsletter.

For me, Ron Paul is a non issue and not worthy of the time to get involved with his newsletters.  He will be a flash in the pan, as always.  He is for entertainment, not serious consideration.
1965hawks

« Reply #16 on: 12 31, 11, 01:33:21:PM » Reply

lakitss,

I see we agree on Wackjob Ron being an unrealistic clown, but what about the press giving him a free pass? This thread began with your acccusing the press of giving President Obama a pass. I've presented evidence of the press doing the same for Ron Paul. Can we agree on that? 
lakitss

« Reply #17 on: 12 31, 11, 02:21:38:PM » Reply

The media is no longer in the business of truth, just what fits their agendas.

Paul is not the president, some would argue neither is Obama. (Soros)
1965hawks

« Reply #18 on: 12 31, 11, 02:41:10:PM » Reply

lakitss: The media is no longer in the business of truth, just what fits their (sic) agendas (sic).

If the media is no longer in the business of truth and is only concerned with its agenda (whatever you mean by that), then what's your point in submitting an article that accuses the press of abetting President Obama? If, as you say, the media is no longer in the business of truth, then it would be illogical to believe the article in the first place. Agree?

lakitss: Paul is not the blah, blah, blah, blah, ....

That doesn't support your argument, laktiss. In other words, it's irrelevant, a non sequitur.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Grill the GOP but Barry gets a pass.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory