Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 08:27:22:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662911 Posts in 298826 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I HAVE A LITTLE STORY I WANT TO TELL YOU. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: I HAVE A LITTLE STORY I WANT TO TELL YOU.  (Read 237 times)
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« on: 12 22, 11, 11:15:46:AM » Reply

Let me tell you a little story for those who don't realize it yet. It is about a CEO of a Company who realizes he is in business not to make products but to make money, making products and selling them is how he does it. So, he looks around and says to himself what is the best way to do it, paying union labor at 20 dollars an hour or paying foreign labor at 2 dollars an hour. Well he may not be a math genius but he knows the answer to that self imposed question. So he lays-off his high cost labor and sends all of his work to foreign sources, lets say China and Mexico. The sad part is the Government lets him do it and justifies it by all the jobs this will create when the Foreign countries with astronomical populations reciprocate. Well here is the punch line, Foreign countries did not reciprocate and left us with no jobs and a reduced standard of living and a huge deficit. People start losing their jobs and therefore no longer paid taxes. Soon they start losing their homes which led to other people losing their jobs also. So here we sit today stuck with no jobs, no homes and a government that has its head up its ass. Where do we go from here is up to you and the people you choose to represent you. You do this by learning all you can about them and their background and experience and their courage to represent you as you would like to be represented. This my friends is all you can do.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I HAVE A LITTLE STORY I WANT TO TELL YOU.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory