Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 07:16:55:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663379 Posts in 298871 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: INTRODUCING 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: INTRODUCING  (Read 184 times)
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« on: 12 18, 11, 09:49:17:AM » Reply

PRESIDENT MITT ROMNEY
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 12 18, 11, 12:21:57:PM » Reply

At this point, I am squarely in the "anybody but Obama" camp...

Of course, as I have said, the election is there for the GOP to lose.  The more time the "candidates" spend tearing each other apart, the easier it will be for the Obama camp to fortify and use that against them.

The high road (if there is any such thing left) is always the best course of action...

mudslinger

« Reply #2 on: 12 18, 11, 01:50:07:PM » Reply

There is no High Road in Politics, but Romney has taken as high as a road as possible, plus he doesn't have the baggage that some of the others have.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 12 18, 11, 03:22:58:PM » Reply

I would have voted for him in 2008, had the GOP not railroaded Juan McCain into the numero uno spot...as it was, I voted for an alternative to either McCain or Obama...and will do the same again this time if the GOP screws the pooch again...
mudslinger

« Reply #4 on: 12 18, 11, 03:55:09:PM » Reply

THAT WAS THE SAME AS VOTING FOR OBAMA.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 12 19, 11, 11:56:01:AM » Reply

Never vote third party unless you are democrat of course.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 12 19, 11, 12:18:07:PM » Reply

I couldn't bring myself to do it...sorry.

I voted full on in support of W in 2000 because I knew Al Gore was a monumental mistake.  In 2004, I voted for W out of frustration that the democrats offered such a sorry piece of work as John Kerry and regretted doing so three days later when he stood side by side w/ Vincente Fox and vowed to see that illegals were given a rightful place in our country...I fought hard against both the asinine pseudo-amnesty bills brought to us by Juan McCain and Teddy Kennedy...and that is why I couldn't pull the lever for McCain...he hasn't got the country's core interests at heart when he's willing to roll over on such an important issue w/out regard to enforcing the law first (the one aspect of every pass immigration reform law that was always ignored)...there was no way I would vote for Obama after finding out so much and so little about him, even though I supported him when he was in the hunt w/ Hillary...

I have never voted for a party, always voted based on what I found out and knew about candidates...I have chosen to vote against a particular person, as in the case of both Gore and Kerry, which was surprising, given that I had fully supported Clinton all 8 of his years, because in reality, he was a decent president...a POS as a husband and man, but I never supported the impeachment, but knew he had really done this country wrong w/ his dalliances...

This time, again, I will vote my conscience.  Choose the candidate who most parallels my ideals.  That will be that...if it happens to turn out Ron Paul is the way to sway, so be it.  Romney?  I would have voted for him in 08, and would do so now...

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: INTRODUCING
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory