Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 10:33:48:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663504 Posts in 298883 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I know it's a tradition but... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: I know it's a tradition but...  (Read 176 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 12 15, 11, 01:20:47:PM » Reply

My hand will fall off by the time I finish the Christmas cards...

Technology has given us every opportunity to forego the traditional card exchange, but it's still a part of my life...so many elderly family members and friends with whom we want to keep in touch.  I continually cut down the list, if I don't receive a card back from someone for a couple years, off the list they go...and any returns get them scratched as well...but it really is the one time of year that we have the chance to catch up...

And yes, I am among those evil-doers who have taken to scripting the much dreaded "Christmas letter"...though I must say that I keep it as concise as possible and less than a single page.  I cannot tell you how much eye strain I've gotten over the years w/ some of the "month by month" dissertations written by some members of the family, (one in like a size 6 font and lasting almost 3 pages)...LOL

So, back at it, for the next wave...should hopefully be done in an hour (since I need to get ready for work)...

So tip your coffee cup in honor of the trusty tradition of Christmas card exchanging...more power and hand strength to us all!!!
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #1 on: 12 16, 11, 10:52:53:AM » Reply

Every excuse in the book has been used not to send Christmas Cards anymore but what it all boils down to is laziness and loss of the Christmas Spirit. For you see Santa Claus does exist , not as a mortal man but as the Spirit of Christmas.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 12 16, 11, 02:05:16:PM » Reply

I have sent out about 40 cards. I love sending real ones...I don't send ecards. I had some made this time using  photos they were personal.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I know it's a tradition but...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory