Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:17:49:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653428 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Republican Idiocy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Republican Idiocy  (Read 1281 times)
francopinion
Honored Member

« on: 12 11, 11, 07:40:29:PM » Reply

Gingrich referred to the Palestinians as the invented people.  Hmm.  Palestine is the modern day name for Canaan ( Dates to Biblical times).  The League of Natons named the area Palestine in 1920.  And, nobody called him on it.    Amazing.  This is the guy who the Republicans prefer to lead the country.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #1 on: 12 12, 11, 12:33:46:AM » Reply

Why is it you want Newt called on this but nobody called Obama on the 57 States comment?   Why is it the Left always expects so much more from the Right candidacy than from the Left?

Is it the same reason as when the Right is expected to use higher moral judgement than the Left, or when the Right is supposed to turn the other cheek but the Left does not?

Nothing is ever expected from Left Leadership, but everything (on silver platters) is expected from the Right.

We appreciate that you consider us in higher standards, but really, lets pitch in here just a little once in a while - ok?
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 12 12, 11, 01:31:26:PM » Reply

Just imagine if the Tea Party were "occupying" all the Ports over the country right now!  They would be lamblasted from here to eternity by the left.  Talk about hypocrisy......especially in the media as well.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #3 on: 12 16, 11, 07:11:16:PM » Reply

...We appreciate that you consider us in higher standards, but really, lets pitch in here just a little once in a while - ok?
snic

Just imagine if the Tea Party were "occupying" all the Ports over the country right now!  They would be lamblasted from here to eternity by the left...
Yes the Tea Party patriots left Beck's 8/28 rally cleaner than when arrived, and the Tea party wants responsible government and fiscal accountability, outrages to the left.

I hope whoever gets the GOP nomination will put the election first and ego's aside and ask one of the other candidates to run as V.P. so the ticket is extra strong against the corrupt current Administration. Such as Gingrich/Romney or Romney/Gingrich2012.
I'm not too happy finding out Newt called himself a progressive but he is one that learns from his mistakes and would keep right. Romney I think learns from his mistakes and would keep right too.

I like Santorum, Bachmann, Perry all strong conservatives that/but I don't think will get top position.

I heard there is a strong Cuban/Latino V.P. contender that could help bring in the Hispanic vote but don't know who he is. I just think we need two strong recognizable names on the ticket. Actually would love a Trump or trump type as V.P. because I like strong pro-America mite!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Republican Idiocy
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About